Recent Medicare Internet Leads WTF?!?

joe92275

Super Genius
Has anyone else been experiencing garbage recently from intetnet lead companies for medicare? Seems to me in the last 2 weeks the quality has gone right down the toilet. I am currently using ASAP quotes, Prospect Zone and Hometown and nothing but trash. We buy about 150-200 a week from these sources and now I don't know what to do.......

Ah...ASAP. Many moons ago, I used them.

She was nice but never wanted to come out and admit that they were affiliated (owned?) by Prospect Zone.

Damn, I can't remember her name but did see her once or twice in meetings pimping her company. Pretty nice looking but what a liar! (Although telling me I was "the best" probably was true).

One of the reasons ASAP and Prospect Zone leads suck is because they are the same company.

Rick

thanks for the heads up. it now makes sense because I was getting leads from Prospect that I closed from ASAP a month earlier. Something yesterday made me ask the girl from ASAP on the phone where they are located and she said Chicago, same place where Prospect/Norvax is located.....hmmmm

I suppose if the sales reps can sleep at night feeling good that they spend their day selling their garbage dishonestly.....far be it from me to judge.

Is anyone aware of a reputable decent internet lead vendor? I am all out of options.

thanks for the heads up. it now makes sense because I was getting leads from Prospect that I closed from ASAP a month earlier. Something yesterday made me ask the girl from ASAP on the phone where they are located and she said Chicago, same place where Prospect/Norvax is located.....hmmmm

I suppose if the sales reps can sleep at night feeling good that they spend their day selling their garbage dishonestly.....far be it from me to judge.

Is anyone aware of a reputable decent internet lead vendor? I am all out of options.

If you are spending that much on internet leads. It may be worth it for you to hire a couple telemarketers. Spend a day training them on what you want, pay them $12/hour. See what they produce. Medicare leads should be about the easiest for telemarketers to produce.

honestly up until maybe mid january we were closing them at 10-11%, true story. my AC was under $40 per deal, so it made complete sense. now all of a sudden, past 3 weeks, it imploded in my face. i was trying to avoid having more bodies walking around, more work stations, etc. i guess now i am faced with no choice......i did manage to find a couple of vendors to sell me day old internet leads for a fraction of the cost. seems the way i am going to go for now, as i have no other immediate fix

Back