Reciprocity. IL License Via Reciprocity FL? Cheapest Route.

I would think every IMO would tell you that your first step to becoming an independent agent is to get licensed. And an agent must first become licensed in his/her state of residence. Once that licensed is obtained he/she can apply for non-resident licenses in other states.

You make it sound so simple. Surely it should be more difficult than that.

Nope, the first step, as I'm sure you know, is quite simple.

Thanks for input. I'm working on deciding which lines I want to sell. $102 cost covers 2 lines as long as I sit for both at same time.

Life/health. for sure

then... I want to be able to sell E&O insurance or different insurances to protect businesses. Not sure which line I would have to have? input appreciated.

Trying to do this spending as little money as possible. Have feeling gonna spend $500 or more just to get licensed.

Thanks for input. I'm working on deciding which lines I want to sell. $102 cost covers 2 lines as long as I sit for both at same time.

Life/health. for sure

then... I want to be able to sell E&O insurance or different insurances to protect businesses. Not sure which line I would have to have? input appreciated.

Trying to do this spending as little money as possible. Have feeling gonna spend $500 or more just to get licensed.

Like Lilly's saying...put the horse before the cart. If you're going to do it...do it!

Instead of fretting about trying to save a few bucks, get your license and make a sale. One small to medium FE sale will pay for all your licensing costs.:yes:

Like Lilly's saying...put the horse before the cart. If you're going to do it...do it!

Instead of fretting about trying to save a few bucks, get your license and make a sale. One small to medium FE sale will pay for all your licensing costs.:yes:

Illini. Do they also call you Amtrak? do you know which line it would be to be able to sell E&O also?

Illini. Do they also call you Amtrak? do you know which line it would be to be able to sell E&O also?

myinsurebiz calls me that.

I don't think I've heard of an individual selling E & O. It's offered through organizations like NAPA and many carriers/FMO's offer it at a discount for their agents. I wouldn't think that would be a direction to go...but that's just me. :no:

You seem to want to do things differently. Have you thought about selling pet insurance door to door? You'd have to get a P & C license.:yes:

myinsurebiz calls me that.

I don't think I've heard of an individual selling E & O. It's offered through organizations like NAPA and many carriers/FMO's offer it at a discount for their agents. I wouldn't think that would be a direction to go...but that's just me. :no:

You seem to want to do things differently. Have you thought about selling pet insurance door to door? You'd have to get a P & C license.:yes:

I will be selling pitbulls door to door to act as alarm systems. Each pit bull will include 1 year free pet insurance.

I want to sell different types of insurance to businesses like E&O. Not sure which license I would need. P&C for E&O?

I will be selling pitbulls door to door to act as alarm systems. Each pit bull will include 1 year free pet insurance.

I want to sell different types of insurance to businesses like E&O. Not sure which license I would need. P&C for E&O?

Haha, now I know that you're myinsurebiz. Do you have any other usernames Tom?:laugh:

Back