Recomendations for E & O coverage?

I didn't know Assurant offered an E&O plan. The one with AIP is through Arch Insurance Group. You can go to AIP's website and look at the details. They also renew May 1st. I called last week but the lady I spoke with did not know what the new rates would be. Hopefully I never have to use it to see if it's any good.;)

The AIP E&O offer is for Colonial agents.

E&O Coverage..

Another thing to think about. Some carriers will not provide E&O to an agent that has not been an agent for under three years!

The ones that will -- will hav much higher rates!

E&O insurance with p&C coverage

I am looking for E&O insurance with p&c coverage option eventually just p&c coverage. As I see on reccomended sites E&O for agents selling just L&H is not terrible expensive but so far when I am shopping for P&C coverage the minimum premiums are $2750 / year etc.
Anybody knows better option?

E&o

[SIZE=-1]base premiums vary based upon your written premium volume and the limits/deductibles selected, but assuming written premium volume of less then $200,000 (and a minimum commission income of at least $30,000 per agency employee), the beginning premiums with Westport for $1mil/1mil limits with a $2500 deductible are around $650. If you do not qualify for the Westport program, minimum premiums with our other markets start at around $1200.

If you would like a proposal from Westport, please complete the attached application and return it to my attention along with the following items:

- Copy of agent licenses for agency principal(s)
- Resume or work history for agency principal(s)
- Business plan if a start-up agency
- Confirm that you personally have had E&O coverage through your previous carriers. (Just demonstrates that you were previously insurable.)

I will approach Westport first (should have an answer in 2-3 days), then other markets as necessary (turnaround time 3-10 days). I can use the same Westport app to get indications from multiple markets if needed. Please let me know if you have any further questions, or visit our website at www.bigi.org for greater detail about our coverage offerings. Thank you!

Suzie bigi.or Indiana Check your local assotiation

[/SIZE]

Hello, I am a new member starting my P&C insurance agency in California. I am looking for e & o insurance. Do you have markets for new start up? I have 15 years of commercial P & C experience, and have been licensed since 1989. What is the minimum premium? I know you would need an application, but wanted to get an indication first. If I decide to go for it, I will submit application, etc...

Thanks a bunch, MJT

[SIZE=-1]base premiums vary based upon your written premium volume and the limits/deductibles selected, but assuming written premium volume of less then $200,000 (and a minimum commission income of at least $30,000 per agency employee), the beginning premiums with Westport for $1mil/1mil limits with a $2500 deductible are around $650. If you do not qualify for the Westport program, minimum premiums with our other markets start at around $1200.

If you would like a proposal from Westport, please complete the attached application and return it to my attention along with the following items:

-Copy of agent licenses for agency principal(s)
-Resume or work history for agency principal(s)
-Business plan if a start-up agency
-Confirm that you personally have had E&O coverage through your previous carriers. (Just demonstrates that you were previously insurable.)

I will approach Westport first (should have an answer in 2-3 days), then other markets as necessary (turnaround time 3-10 days). I can use the same Westport app to get indications from multiple markets if needed. Please let me know if you have any further questions, or visit our website at www.bigi.org for greater detail about our coverage offerings. Thank you!

Suzie bigi.or Indiana Check your local assotiation

[/SIZE]

Back