Recommend a Mailer House

Discussion in 'Direct Mail Marketing Forum' started by Milkman1265, Dec 30, 2013.

1. goillini52

goillini52 Well-Known Member

State:
    Illinois

They look really good. They have a minium order of 50, so if they didn't work out, you wouldn't be out that much. I made a link so others could look at it easier.

Direct Mail Services | Custom Letter Printing - iti Direct Mail

2. Peter Bohjalian

Peter Bohjalian Member

I believe the company I work for, Novitex Enterprise Solutions, would fit that description.
    We work with insurance providers of all sizes on their mailers, and are flexible in regards to that we put together custom mail solutions for each of our clients, and never try to push a solution that does not address all their needs in a bespoke way.
    We would certainly have the capability to handle the print and mail needs you describe in your post on a quarterly basis as you note, or on any other frequency.
    For more information, feel free to check out our custom mail solutions at novitex.com or reach out to me directly at peter (dot) Bohjalian (at) novitex (dot) com.

3. SouthernBoy

SouthernBoy New Member

State:
    Texas
    Thx Alston and thx Goillini. I am currently working w/ them on our mailer campaign. Love that they can use real stamps as well as the handwritten look on the envelope.