Recommendation for Auto Dialer System

Hello, Does anyone know of a good auto dialer system to use for a small agency of 5 agents?

Would each agent be using their own seat or would they be pooled and/or shared?

What features do you need it to do? They're a lot like girlfriends, not everyone wants the same thing and there are lots of options.

" They're a lot like girlfriends, not everyone wants the same thing and there are lots of options"
Uh, I'm pretty sure guys want the same thing. It's just in different packages.

are they all calling the same territory or do they have designated territories?

What type of product? GL WC for business insurance or Individual?

Hello, Does anyone know of a good auto dialer system to use for a small agency of 5 agents?

It depends greatly on what types of calls you want to make and what the most important things are for you.

Most people refer to auto dialers now a days as robocalling (If you're interested in insurance, press 1 to talk to an agent) which is mostly illegal now. In fact, one company was fined $75,000 last year for having a wink/nod policy.

Our company (EVS) specializes in power dialers which means the dialer calls rapidly from a list one number after the other. The advantages here are that you're more likely to connect with your leads, you won't get dropped calls or "telemarketer delays," and you can leave personalized, but still automatic one click voice mails. You'll get get CRM features and email marketing as well to manage your leads. You can also monitor and coach your agents.

If you want a run down of several major companies and what dialers they offer check out this resource:
Top Predictive Dialers, Cloud Call Centers, Power Dialers, Auto Dialers

Last edited:
Can you elaborate on what kind of solution this is?

I thought Dolphin was $39/month. I was going to jump on it and just realized it went up $20! Don't want to make an investment in the dialer if I can't be sure it's not going to keep going up like that.

Back