Recommendations for carrier with best Cancer plan?

Roy2015

Super Genius
100+ Post Club
Nevada
Hi guys and thanks for all of your help and input on my prior threads. You have all been extremely helpful. I'm trying to get some recommendations on which carriers have the best Cancer plans. I would like to use a carrier that has an E-app which I can sell over the phone. Would you recommend Cigna? Any recommendations and input is greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

Hi guys and thanks for all of your help and input on my prior threads. You have all been extremely helpful. I'm trying to get some recommendations on which carriers have the best Cancer plans. I would like to use a carrier that has an E-app which I can sell over the phone. Would you recommend Cigna? Any recommendations and input is greatly appreciated.

Thanks!
Cigna's Treatment Plan is a good plan. Unfortunately in Tennessee the commissions are terrible. Manhattan Life Assurance has a good plan that covers Immunotherapy the same as Chemo and has covers for 25 diseases other than cancer that can be sold online over the phone.. If you want info about it or an IMO for it, send me a message..

Cigna's Treatment Plan is a good plan. Unfortunately in Tennessee the commissions are terrible. Manhattan Life Assurance has a good plan that covers Immunotherapy the same as Chemo and has covers for 25 diseases other than cancer that can be sold online over the phone.. If you want info about it or an IMO for it, send me a message..
Thanks for your reply Rousemark. I will have to look at the commissions for the Cigna plan here in Nevada. I am contracted with Manhattan life for the Med Supps but not sure if I can sell the Cancer plan. I will look into it.

Thanks!

Cigna is fantastic, and I personally love the Aetna plan. Super simple to understand and great rates. Be sure to give your clients 3 options - I like doing a $10k quote, a $20k quote, and a $30k quote. 9 times out of 10, they choose the middle option. Hope this helps!

Cigna is fantastic, and I personally love the Aetna plan. Super simple to understand and great rates. Be sure to give your clients 3 options - I like doing a $10k quote, a $20k quote, and a $30k quote. 9 times out of 10, they choose the middle option. Hope this helps!
Thanks for your input Bekahsack. So which plan are you talking about when you give them the 3 options? Cigna? I was leaning towards Cigna b/c I have heard some good things about it. Which of the 2 would you recommend between Cigna and Aetna?

Thanks

Thanks for your input Bekahsack. So which plan are you talking about when you give them the 3 options? Cigna? I was leaning towards Cigna b/c I have heard some good things about it. Which of the 2 would you recommend between Cigna and Aetna?

Thanks

Both are great companies to work with. I’ve just worked with Aetna’s plan for longer, so that’s the go-to. When I’m talking about 3 options, I’m just talking about quoting a lump sum plan with a $10,000 benefit, a $20,000 benefit, and a $30,000 benefit. The rates should be maybe $30 for the first, $60 for the second, and so on. More often than not, people will choose the middle option. You could do the same with Cigna. Their e-app experience is slick.

Both are great companies to work with. I’ve just worked with Aetna’s plan for longer, so that’s the go-to. When I’m talking about 3 options, I’m just talking about quoting a lump sum plan with a $10,000 benefit, a $20,000 benefit, and a $30,000 benefit. The rates should be maybe $30 for the first, $60 for the second, and so on. More often than not, people will choose the middle option. You could do the same with Cigna. Their e-app experience is slick.
Ok gotcha. Thanks again for sharing the information and Good luck to you!

Back