Recommendations for IMO telesales

JayM

Expert
Any recommendations for IMO that focuses on life insurance telesales. I did a little research myself but wanted to here from anyone who is currently doing life insurance telesales. I am currently licensed in 34 states and resident state is Maryland.

Lol I just messaged Jeff to recommend me a company that is focused on telesales... and here you are recommending his Co. .. what's your cut .. lol

N.A.A.I.P. specializes in life telesales.

Firstly our 120 FEX Club and 123 Term Life Club - Very High Commissions

1. Training on Telesales - on our Noon. ET daily conference call - Google
"Sell Final Expense Insurance by Phone" and you will see our award winning sales script.
2. We are an iPipeline partner. Which makes eApps available for dozens of carriers.
3. Current Final Expense Insurance Telesales Companies that make selling over the phone easy:
  1. For our SalesDialers dialing system- the following is available.
  2. Trial would be $10 for ten days AND unlimited access to Data List (free) as long as powerdialerCRM is paid. We've never provided free data with a trial.
  3. Paid subscription would be regular rates for powerdialerCRM and unlimited access to Data List (free) as long as powerdialerCRM is paid.

Last edited:
I am in FL, was doing f-2-f with FE and mortgage protection, thinking (for 2 years now) to do my selling over the phone...my question is this: are the insurance companies still underwriting? You guys/gals know so much, please advise because I also sell annuities and yup, mortgages and would very much like to focus on FE/Term via the old fashion phone. Heard, and read and research Digital BGA, but our folks actually buying insurance? Should I wait a few weeks or is this a golden time to make the leap?

I am in FL, was doing f-2-f with FE and mortgage protection, thinking (for 2 years now) to do my selling over the phone...my question is this: are the insurance companies still underwriting? You guys/gals know so much, please advise because I also sell annuities and yup, mortgages and would very much like to focus on FE/Term via the old fashion phone. Heard, and read and research Digital BGA, but our folks actually buying insurance? Should I wait a few weeks or is this a golden time to make the leap?
Yes, insurance companies are still underwriting.
Yes, folks are actually still buying life insurance.
Yes, they are buying via telephone.
Yes, I think you should wait. The fewer telesales agents in the pond, the more fish for me.:biggrin:

Heard, and read and research Digital BGA, but our folks actually buying insurance? Should I wait a few weeks or is this a golden time to make the leap?

Term sales are flat, but definitely not declining. Issue is getting exams done, cases are coming in, but taking longer to get thru the process. Final Expense at our other brand Final Expense Telesales [Best Tech, Leads & Training] is absolutely on fire right now.

Back