Recommendations on Guides for New CSRs/Producers

SHughes31533

I need like beginners guide to insurance...but more than just the basics for the exam and not selling. See below...

So I am 6 months into working for the first time in insurance (I was a graphic designer before this..so I know ...and my employer started me in commercial insurance. I completed my P&C exam before getting hired and currently I am not directly involved with sales.
I know the basics, and my employer trained me by having me sit with different people everyday for a week and then let me off on my own to learn hands on.
I love learning hands on and I can always ask for help, but I am looking for some good books/(free)webinars/YouTube series that could help me feel more comfortable with the ins and outs of insurance.

I know it will come with time, but when I have down time I'd like to study more on my own. My issue is that everything I find is mostly geared towards the selling agent. I am watching those to learn more about how to find the best coverage for clients, but they are mostly geared towards just selling. The carriers we work with have some, but its mostly how to use their websites for quoting.

Thanks in advance!

Back