Recording calls

Crabcake Johnny

Guru
5000 Post Club
Maryland
Just downloaded this and love it:

Business Communication Solution - RingCentral DigitalLine VoIP Service

I've been looking for way to record calls - I currently have Comcast phone and there is no option to record.

I'm amazed at the Ring Central quality on this - however you can run a test here so see if your computer is up to par:

VoIP Speed Test - Test your Internet Connection Speed | VoIPReview.org

I used it for a referral - called and simply said "for quality assurance calls are recorded" and he didn't blink.

Taking it up a notch I also recorded the desktop share presentation so now I have the entire presentation recorded and saved.

can I put the chris hoddy message on my computer from my message machine....

John -

What do you use for your desktop presentations? How do you record it?

Thanks,

Tom

State laws vary - some require BOTH parties be aware of recording while others require only ONE party be aware of recording.

Of course disclaiming the recording is always playing it safe or add it to your intro message on your phone system.

I use a very easy service called recordiapro - the url is recordiapro.com.

you log in and have an entire call log, can listen to the recordings online or download them for later or to email them.

see if this helps:)

Just downloaded this and love it:

Business Communication Solution - RingCentral DigitalLine VoIP Service

I've been looking for way to record calls - I currently have Comcast phone and there is no option to record.

I'm amazed at the Ring Central quality on this - however you can run a test here so see if your computer is up to par:

VoIP Speed Test - Test your Internet Connection Speed | VoIPReview.org

I used it for a referral - called and simply said "for quality assurance calls are recorded" and he didn't blink.

Taking it up a notch I also recorded the desktop share presentation so now I have the entire presentation recorded and saved.

Can anybody reccomend a service that i can three way call into only after i have had a non - recorded conversation with a Medicare Advantage prospect and they give me the o.k. to proceed with a recorded " Scope of Appointment Agreement". This way i do not need any special equipment and can accomplish this from the office or cell and don't have to start the conversation with the intimadation of a recorded line.

Can anybody reccomend a service that i can three way call into only after i have had a non - recorded conversation with a Medicare Advantage prospect and they give me the o.k. to proceed with a recorded " Scope of Appointment Agreement". This way i do not need any special equipment and can accomplish this from the office or cell and don't have to start the conversation with the intimadation of a recorded line.

I use Ringcentral, which is VOIP and you can talk to your client warm them up and then start the recording at that time.

Back