Recruiters

midwestbroker

Guru
1000 Post Club
Columbia, MO
I do not know what is going on in the insurance world, but in the past 2 weeks I have had a lot of Emails wanting to talk to me about jobs from insurance companies.

Farmers, Bankers, United American, American National, and a few others...

I know that some always are recruiting, but in the past few weeks they have been more proactive then usual. Bankers would send me an email about once every six months, but now I am getting one about every other day (or so it seems like).

I figured out that they are getting my resume from hotjobs. I went on there to see when I had posted my resume on there, and it was in 2005. I have made no changes from when I had posted it 3 years ago.

Even my wife who had her P&C license in the past is getting insurance job inquiries (she is no longer licensed, had it for a CSR position).

I got a package from Lincoln Heritage in the mail with final expense contracts and lead ordering info. I do not remember talking to them. If I did it was quite some time ago.

Anyone else getting bombarded?

I get bankers, UA, AIL, Liberty national at least once a week. Heck Liberty National leaves me a voice mail once a week telling me I have been "selected" for a job interview come to blah blah blah this tuesday or thursday at 10am, 2pm, 4pm, or 6pm. Then NAA invites me to an open house "recruiting session" that is 4 hours away lol. I also get Penn Life emails daily. So yes, they are out recruting in full force.

I got contracting for a med supp company in the mail last week. The UIG rep called and asked if I recieved it, said that I requested it. I threw the 11% contract away. I am waiting on the follow up call to tell them what I think about their company.

I do not know what is going on in the insurance world, but in the past 2 weeks I have had a lot of Emails wanting to talk to me about jobs from insurance companies.

Farmers, Bankers, United American, American National, and a few others...

I know that some always are recruiting, but in the past few weeks they have been more proactive then usual. Bankers would send me an email about once every six months, but now I am getting one about every other day (or so it seems like).

I figured out that they are getting my resume from hotjobs. I went on there to see when I had posted my resume on there, and it was in 2005. I have made no changes from when I had posted it 3 years ago.

Even my wife who had her P&C license in the past is getting insurance job inquiries (she is no longer licensed, had it for a CSR position).

I got a package from Lincoln Heritage in the mail with final expense contracts and lead ordering info. I do not remember talking to them. If I did it was quite some time ago.

Anyone else getting bombarded?

I get quite a few of them. Maybe it is the lists we are on or maybe it is just difficulties in recruiting.

Last edited:
Back