Recruiting Experienced Agents Who Want to Sell Online

I am looking for experienced agents and managers to sell individual health insurance online. This is a truly remarkable opportunity with a well estabished company.
  • Completely paperless "webtronic" sales process!
  • Sell on the phone, on the internet, or in person
  • Easily earn $1,000 - $ 3,000 every week!
  • Major medical plans with doctor co-pay & Rx
  • "One deductible" HSA health plans
  • Extremely competitive premium rates
  • Average issue time is 3-4 days!! (not 3-4 weeks)
  • Leads, trips, bonuses, & management opportunities!

Be the first in your area to start selling and earning with this fantastic program!

I will pay 25% more than Patti and provide 40% more leads and trips.

My Association membership drive will be starting in four weeks. For $79 (per month...or something like that), you can become a "Platinum" member.

Also...Patti says you'll earn $1000-$3000 per week with her. You'll earn $5,000 per day with me.

This offer void where prohibited by law and Wisconsin, Albania and Newark, N.J.

As a Charter member, I can sign you up in my downline. You'll still get all the perks of the Chump's membership and my support will double your production.

Guaranteed.

Rick

As a Charter member, I can sign you up in my downline. You'll still get all the perks of the Chump's membership and my support will double your production.

Guaranteed.

Rick

Go the next level down under me and you get all the above AND a free pack of Hostess Twinkies with EVERY application!

I got a better deal than all of you free membership you don't have to work I will just give you 5000 a day! sign up today and get a free blazer.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Maybe we should all send her an email a day for the next month LOL spam her back or act interested and then just drag her along.

Last edited:
Back