Recruiting New Agents

mariemerganser

Super Genius
100+ Post Club
What have some of you found to be the best way to recruit new agents? I want to add about 3 new people this year (locally in Jacksonville) but am trying to figure out the best way to find the most qualified people. Is it bad to hire ex-Mega agents? I always find them easier to train because they have already had sales training and they have also already had it miserable. What do you think?

Where would you find them and how can you figure out if they were sucessful at Mega or if they were "Slow Joes"? I feel like reading someone is so hit or miss and I have been 50/50 on picking my guys.

Use Craigs List.

Do they still have that mag - Employment Connection there?

I'm going to be in Jacksonville next month setting up a Sales Center - off of JTB - near Kernan.

Jacksonville is my home town. Duval County is one of the counties I'm going to get my non res in a week or so.

Huge market.

Good luck.

Tom

Yeah I had actually thought about that, thanks for reinforcing that it is ok to do. Tom, I'm guesssing you are setting up a insurance sales center here in Jax? What do you do and how many of these centers do you have?

Tom, I'm guessing you are setting up a insurance sales center here in Jax? What do you do and how many of these centers do you have?

Yea - seems that way.

As of today - we only have one Sales Center being developed - a 4 seater here in Ga.

We are working with a group that wants to start two - Savannah, Ga and Jax - just have to work out the details.

However - finding agents for yourself in a big town like Jax shouldn't be a problem.

Tom

Back