Recruiting Tips

minpsalmist

My agency specializes in Medicare Benefits Consulting. I want to recruit new agents. I need helpful hints or at least direct me to a source. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. I had been building my agency mostly through referrals. However,now, I find the need to recruit.

Show them documentation of the high income you’re individually netting per year and you should have no problem.

I mean... you’re offering a fantastic oportunity where the sky’s the limit, and you’ve personally exploited every ounce of that...right?

My agency specializes in Medicare Benefits Consulting. I want to recruit new agents. I need helpful hints or at least direct me to a source. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. I had been building my agency mostly through referrals. However,now, I find the need to recruit.

Are you looking for salaried consultants or commissioned sales agents? You have to be clear in what you are doing or you will attract the wrong type of people to the job. Just make it easy for them to find the details on what you offer and how you stand out from the pack. Make your commission grids easy to locate. Create a bio of the person who will train them with all of that person’s accomplishments. Show rate comparisons for the companies you offer. Show you and your agency at carrier conventions you have earned. Describe the tools you provide your agents with to help them do the job. Just be very straight forward and honest. Calling Medicare Insurance Sales something totally misleading like Medicare Benefits Consulting is not honest.

Back