Recruiting

Most of us here know how to sell, therefore we sell. Those that cant sell, recruit.

Yea.... I'll figure out that sales thing out one day, maybe. Another idea might be to mentor others in my system of how I make six figures and how they can also buy a 2016 Land Rover.... Then again, that would not be working smarter?

So for all you other guys out there who can't sell (like me), any successful ways to find sales people?

Yea.... I'll figure out that sales thing out one day, maybe. Another idea might be to mentor others in my system of how I make six figures and how they can also buy a 2016 Land Rover.... Then again, that would not be working smarter?

So for all you other guys out there who can't sell (like me), any successful ways to find sales people?

DON'T GET SUCKED IN!! These guy's thrive on conflict.. Put your check in the bank, but laugh all of the way there. :twitchy:

Not responding to negative posts is like a dagger in the heart to the naysayers.

Just an idea... Visit places that use salespeople to move product such as car dealerships, retail places that sell flooring, carpet, etc. If you're impressed, hand them a business card and ask them if they would like to talk about making a great living.

Great suggestion. I would never recruit anyone who is already in the insurance industry.

Also remember everyone is motivated by different things. I always looked for people who were interested in not just making a living, but becoming seriously wealthy and who also made personal development a priority.

Then, I treat them like GOLD. That's the part most *** agency owners I see fail to recognize. If you find someone who is making you a ton of money and is causing you minimal/no stress, then treat them like you would want to be treated.

A friend of mine has an agency with about 19 reps and I think they went through 12 new people last year. They're still blaming the people and not their own process and greed.

Great suggestion. I would never recruit anyone who is already in the insurance industry. Also remember everyone is motivated by different things. I always looked for people who were interested in not just making a living, but becoming seriously wealthy and who also made personal development a priority. Then, I treat them like GOLD. That's the part most *** agency owners I see fail to recognize. If you find someone who is making you a ton of money and is causing you minimal/no stress, then treat them like you would want to be treated. A friend of mine has an agency with about 19 reps and I think they went through 12 new people last year. They're still blaming the people and not their own process and greed.

Thanks for posting and I agree!
What did your friend do to recruit/ find those 12?

That is awesome!

So in other words, none of you know how to recruit?

I have found Monster & Career Builder are outrageously expensive!! So I am looking for alternative strategies.
You can try calling a school that teaches insurance? Let them know you're looking to hire and leave your contact info. The school may advise the students and you'll have plenty of people to choose from.

I would try recruiting at any local universities or colleges that you may have. I find up the key is to recruit people with raw intelligence, who are motivated, and coachable b they have these qualities I can teach them insurance. I would rather have those types then any insurance expert that's not smart motivated or coachable. The best recruits typically come from referred sources. But many times when you find somebody who is giving you excellent service, for example a waiter, banker/teller, I always give them my card and say if you or anyone you know that may be looking for a Nother career opportunity to have them give me a call

Back