Recruitment Question For Non-Final Expense Life Agents

Rearden

Guru
5000 Post Club
Hello gentlemen:

Do you any of you non-final expense appointed life insurance agents ever get recruitment pieces from final expense specific opportunities like Lincoln Heritage, etc.?

I ask because I am trying to formulate a final expense driven recruitment direct mail piece and am wondering if the "usual suspects" like Lincoln Heritage are blasting non-final expense type life insurance agents, or only life agents with final expense carrier appointments.

Any insight would be appreciated; thanks!

Best,
Dave

I get them every once in a while from Lincoln Heritage, Bankers, and United Health.

I bet they just get a list from the state of Life agents within a certain geography, regardless of who they are appointed with.

However, since I've never sold "funeral" policies, perhaps that's a different kind of agent that is targeted specifically. I really don't know.

i Get several per month. Some are engaging others take an informative approach. Big bold letters with bullets saying that agents are making six figures working four hours per week. call today to reserve your territory.

i can dig through the trash can at the house later im sure i can find one for you if you like.

Reserve exclusive territory has been very common lately. They are also getting better at making it sound like it is personalized invitation. I wish they would just send me cash for the money they send printing these. Then I could say I have a guaranteed weekly cash flow.

Reserve exclusive territory has been very common lately. They are also getting better at making it sound like it is personalized invitation. I wish they would just send me cash for the money they send printing these. Then I could say I have a guaranteed weekly cash flow.

You make a very valid point.

----------

Hello gentlemen:

Do you any of you non-final expense appointed life insurance agents ever get recruitment pieces from final expense specific opportunities like Lincoln Heritage, etc.?

I ask because I am trying to formulate a final expense driven recruitment direct mail piece and am wondering if the "usual suspects" like Lincoln Heritage are blasting non-final expense type life insurance agents, or only life agents with final expense carrier appointments.

Any insight would be appreciated; thanks!

Best,
Dave
I have been an agent in the south Florida area for some time now. I would be open to helping you recruit locally here.

Back