Redesign website or make a seperate one?

sbg_ben

Super Genius
Hello,

I am looking to resign our website to include medicare content since that is what I primarily focus on. The company I work for focuses on employee benefits.

I focus on Medicare and I am also looking to start selling Final Expense Life insurance this year. I am wondering if it is smarter to start a completely separate site for the senior side of things or to redesign our main website to include both topics.. Has anyone had to do something similar?

I would love to see a site that is well set up and focuses on individual health insurance, medicare, and employee benefits.

Thanks in advance for any advice or comments

What will you do to drive traffic to the site? A site itself won't do anything for you.

The fastest way to traffic is to niche down, so in that sense, it makes sense to start a new site. But organic traffic is a long term play. What are you going to do to rank? If you are going for paid traffic a landing page style site is best so they only have one option. Call or submit their info.

What will you do to drive traffic to the site? A site itself won't do anything for you.

The fastest way to traffic is to niche down, so in that sense, it makes sense to start a new site. But organic traffic is a long term play. What are you going to do to rank? If you are going for paid traffic a landing page style site is best so they only have one option. Call or submit their info.

I'm looking to do some of both. I want to do some paid traffic in addition to non paid. I don't have a super good plan yet i'm in the planning stages

I'd keep your same site IF it has been around awhile and ranks well. If it is new, then no benefit, start a different site you can design for the Medicare market: bigger font, less words, better contrast. Think what works for young people, works for older people? It doesn't!

Back