Reducing Health Insurance and Auto Insurance Lien?

ny86

Expert
Hi,

If my settlement amount is much less than the case is worth.

How big of a reduction should the lien from my medical and auto insurance take?

Also, I hired a lawyer

What does your attorney say?

Seriously a lot of the questions you've asked on here you've clearly done more research on than most folks, especially considering how nuanced your claim history was. The attorney is going to be able to work with much more information than anyone here.

"Worth" is a relative term.

What does your attorney say?

Seriously a lot of the questions you've asked on here you've clearly done more research on than most folks, especially considering how nuanced your claim history was. The attorney is going to be able to work with much more information than anyone here.

"Worth" is a relative term.

don't answer a quesiton if you don't have a real answer

im on here for other opinions and to see what's common.

don't answer a quesiton if you don't have a real answer

im on here for other opinions and to see what's common.

The "real answer" is that most likely nobody here is qualified to answer your question. You'd probably need a claims adjuster with experience handling NY claims. There aren't that many agents here, let alone ones that handle claims in NY.

If this is like any other claim situation, the carriers are ultimately going to have to make a decision, so to add to needing a NY claims adjuster, you'd need one with experience working with the carrier(s) involved in the claim and what their policies in a situation like this would be.

The "real answer" is that most likely nobody here is qualified to answer your question. You'd probably need a claims adjuster with experience handling NY claims. There aren't that many agents here, let alone ones that handle claims in NY.

If this is like any other claim situation, the carriers are ultimately going to have to make a decision, so to add to needing a NY claims adjuster, you'd need one with experience working with the carrier(s) involved in the claim and what their policies in a situation like this would be.

once again, answer the question above.

This while "NY claim" thing is already resolved buddy. Don't assume things when it wasn't ask to begin with.

Back