Referral Gift Cards for Clients

Bevo

Guru
100+ Post Club
I'm starting to crank out a decent amount of referrals and I'm always looking for ways to encourage my clients to tell others how great I am.

My State Farm agent sends out $10 Visa gift cards with her picture on them when people refer her business. I'm wondering if anyone here does something like that and what are the rules in terms of offering thank you gifts. I'm guessing it's legit as she's a big time producer.

Thanks!

I send out a coffee cup to clients. I have done that for a while now. I just make them in vista print and they are about $7 a pop. Then use the padded envelope and flat rate shipping at $5 and your under the $15 MAPD threshold. I feel like you get way more "life" out of the coffee cup as its reused and appreciated.

The cups have our logo , website, phone number and then a slogan that says "maneuvering medicare and the affordable care act" in the package is a hand written letter and a few extra buisness cards. it seems to work well for me as I basically live off referrals

I send out a coffee cup to clients. I have done that for a while now. I just make them in vista print and they are about $7 a pop. Then use the padded envelope and flat rate shipping at $5 and your under the $15 MAPD threshold. I feel like you get way more "life" out of the coffee cup as its reused and appreciated.

The cups have our logo , website, phone number and then a slogan that says "maneuvering medicare and the affordable care act" in the package is a hand written letter and a few extra buisness cards. it seems to work well for me as I basically live off referrals

Great idea..I like it! Thanks

Question though...I don't sell MAPD, just Med supps. Do I still have to adhere to a dollar amount?

Back