Referral - Iowa (Aetna Med Supp)

BuckNasty

Super Genius
100+ Post Club
I live in PA, and do marketing in a lot of non-resident states. I have a prospect that is 71 and she is just now enrolling in Medicare Part B as she is retiring. Her husband will be going on Medicare as well. They are targeting March or April and I just gave her instructions on setting an appointment with SS.

Anyway, the Med Supp sale is primed and ready to go. Spoke about Plan G with Aetna. She however is vehemently requesting a face to face appointment to get squared away which will not work for me obviously. She is very nice, but just not comfortable with the computer/phone presentation that I usually do.

So, any indy rep out there licensed with Aetna, willing to meet with her and her husband on Saturday, Feb 6th (zip code 50401) and get them set on their Med Supps (plan G)? I would like to split the comp 50/50 which of course if easy to do by writing it on the app.

Send me pm if interested and I'll provide the details.

I live in PA, and do marketing in a lot of non-resident states. I have a prospect that is 71 and she is just now enrolling in Medicare Part B as she is retiring. Her husband will be going on Medicare as well. They are targeting March or April and I just gave her instructions on setting an appointment with SS.

Anyway, the Med Supp sale is primed and ready to go. Spoke about Plan G with Aetna. She however is vehemently requesting a face to face appointment to get squared away which will not work for me obviously. She is very nice, but just not comfortable with the computer/phone presentation that I usually do.

So, any indy rep out there licensed with Aetna, willing to meet with her and her husband on Saturday, Feb 6th (zip code 50401) and get them set on their Med Supps (plan G)? I would like to split the comp 50/50 which of course if easy to do by writing it on the app.

You can't split med supp renewals like in life insurance right? Curious

Man that sucks, the 5th and the 7th is wide open for me. About what time on the 6th are we talking about?

Back