Referral Just Outside of Chicago

Dix86

Super Genius
100+ Post Club
A client of my agency lives outside of Chicago now, would I be out of line to request a nice bottle of scotch in exchange for this Guaranteed med supp sale? Not currently Licensed in IL. and Don't wanna pay the transfer fee. She moved from FL

A client of my agency lives outside of Chicago now, would I be out of line to request a nice bottle of scotch in exchange for this Guaranteed med supp sale? Not currently Licensed in IL. and Don't wanna pay the transfer fee. She moved from FL

Yes, you would be out of line.

Either give it away or offer it for sale.

I suggest you just give it away.

Rick

Yes, you would be out of line.

Either give it away or offer it for sale.

I suggest you just give it away.

Rick

Care to explain why? I don't see the problem. It's a client of mine, I don't want to give it to the first person to say, oh pick me!

You are 100% unhelpful, in most of the threads you post on.... Why be such a Richard?? I ask a question and you don't want to answer it, that's fine. If I wanted to sell it I would. If I wanted to give it away, I could do that too. I could even license there and write it myself, but I don't want to. I asked a very simple question.

Just get licensed in Il. I do it all the time, when a client moves. If you don't want to do that I live just outside of Chicago.

Just get licensed in Il. I do it all the time, when a client moves. If you don't want to do that I live just outside of Chicago.

I'm licensed in other states, just not IL... Don't wanna dish out the 300 in fees for them.... She lives in Naperville.

Naperville is close by. if you want someone to run it I will, but I'm sorry I don't buy leads especially at the price of a good bottle of scotch.

Naperville is close by. if you want someone to run it I will, but I'm sorry I don't buy leads especially at the price of a good bottle of scotch.

No problem man, Like I said it's a client of mine and I want her to be taken care of. I know it's a sale, I've already spoken with her about it. I'll get back to you.

Back