Referral Sources For Life?

agentinsouth

Guru
100+ Post Club
Outside of your book of business, who are your best referral sources? I am assuming estate planning attorneys?

I partner with Jackson Hewitt and Liberty Tax around tax time. I partner with TONS of places for health insurance open enrollment. I partner with car salesmen year round, and real estate agents are my favorite. Sometime's I'll use home/auto referral as a lead in to sell life, other time I tell my real estate partners I do 'Mortgage Protection" and I describe life Insurance and tell them all their clients need if for the amount of their mortgage. It gets me in a lot of doors, and that gets me a lot of sales. TAKE MASSIVE ACTION, don't think about it too hard.

" I tell my real estate partners I do 'Mortgage Protection" and I describe life Insurance and tell them all their clients need if for the amount of their mortgage. It gets me in a lot of doors, ..."
So, in other words, you lie to them?

You've been a mighty active newby and failed to read the Forum rules, but that's another issue.

I partner with Jackson Hewitt and Liberty Tax around tax time. I partner with TONS of places for health insurance open enrollment. I partner with car salesmen year round, and real estate agents are my favorite. Sometime's I'll use home/auto referral as a lead in to sell life, other time I tell my real estate partners I do 'Mortgage Protection" and I describe life Insurance and tell them all their clients need if for the amount of their mortgage. It gets me in a lot of doors, and that gets me a lot of sales. TAKE MASSIVE ACTION, don't think about it too hard.

Realtors actually send you life leads? I get home leads all the time but never a life lead... How often have they referred life insurance to you?

Realtors actually send you life leads? I get home leads all the time but never a life lead... How often have they referred life insurance to you?

Haven't done any partnering yet but recently spoke with a NYL agent who said he/they work with Realtors and some law practices. Something about working with lottery winners -the referrals from said law practices.

Lottery winners are generally lousy clients in the long run. On the hand, Clients from Personal Injury settlements or civil lawsuits are more plentiful and make better clients. They are also easier to find from networking from lawyers.

Anyone who has been involved in a major traffic accident is more open to life insurance. They suddenly realize they could die one day.

Back