Regarding Health Insurance

We need to know a lot of personal information in order to quote you. Information you should not be giving out on internet forums. We suggest visiting with a local trained, licensed, and exchange certified broker in your area.

If that is not an option, visit healthcare.gov and quote yourself. Be sure to let us know how it goes, it just opened 2 days ago and we would love some feedback from someone who isn't a tech-savvy industry veteran.

You would not believe the the leads that only ask "how much". No other information given, I have been hung up on when I say " I will need some information".

Rugerred, just tell them "It might be free or only a few dollars per year depending on your situation, can you give me a bit more information?"

People are far more likely to talk to you if they think they're getting it for free, and you're finding out if they qualify.

Ray, that's a good thought. It is so hard not to sound condescending. I didn't need an insurance license to know the factors that go into pricing a policy.

Hi. I am a student. Need a health insurance policy where i can pay 30 dollars per month. Health policy.

Hi. I am a student. Need a health insurance policy where i can pay 30 dollars per month. Health policy.

As it has been pointed out before in this thread, you are not providing adequate information and we don't suggest sharing that information in an open setting like this. Your best option is to go to the exchange website for your state and run quotes. If you want assistance, tell us what state you are in and someone will happily be in contact with you.

Back