Release letter

philly012

Expert
does anyone have a release letter copy they can send to me? I need to move from one imo to another and my current said the will release me but the wa

Keep in mind that there are a number of carriers that won’t accept a reciprocal release.

Keep in mind that there are a number of carriers that won’t accept a reciprocal release.

Yeah and the reciprocal part doesn’t even matter to me. It was just already on there. The only condition we require is the new IMO takes responsibility for any debts from the day of the release forward.

I wish someone would create a new one just spelling that out and putting some teeth in it spelling out the time frame that the new IMO has to pay once debt rolls to the releasing IMO.

Yeah and the reciprocal part doesn’t even matter to me. It was just already on there. The only condition we require is the new IMO takes responsibility for any debts from the day of the release forward.

I wish someone would create a new one just spelling that out and putting some teeth in it spelling out the time frame that the new IMO has to pay once debt rolls to the releasing IMO.
Debt? You didn't say nuttin' bout no stinkin' debt!:mad:

Back