Release of Agent

So I should name the IMO ... I am trying to allow them time to do the right thing. How long should I wait?

If I ask them for a release letter on Monday I would hope I would have it by Friday. If not sooner. How tough can it be, they are either going to do it or not.

BTW, This is assuming you do not owe them any money.

Just my 2 cents.

Thanks everyone ... I will see what they do by Friday. THen I will name the company. I only have one company I sold insurance with through them Foresters the rest I haven't. I have asked to be released from all but Foresters.

So I should name the IMO ... I am trying to allow them time to do the right thing. How long should I wait?

Name them ?

Many simply lie to you. Plain and simple. No amount of waiting will get them to do the right thing.

Do you think in the future you should get an open release up front in writing?

Name them ? Many simply lie to you. Plain and simple. No amount of waiting will get them to do the right thing. Do you think in the future you should get an open release up front in writing?

Yes I didn't place all my eggs in one basket. But it sure did put a hurt on regardless. The IMO has way too much power if they can hold you hostage with no written business other than with one carrier.

Yes I will insist on an open release from this point forward in this business.

The good new is UHL is going to Ireland so I will concentrate my efforts on obtaining this prize.

Down but not out.

If you haven't written with Gerber can you submit to the new FMO in this case?

Back