Remaining the AOR

rugerred

Guru
100+ Post Club
Does anyone know how we would be appointed AOR when they change plans or remain with existing customers?

I am talking about on the exchange.

If they stay on the same plan you should be fine. If they want to switch carriers you best be involved.

If they stay on the same plan you should be fine. If they want to switch carriers you best be involved.

That's what I was asking, if you look there is a button "do you want to change plans " remember last year we had to redo the subsidy application to get on if they changed. What happens when we switch?

That's what I was asking, if you look there is a button "do you want to change plans " remember last year we had to redo the subsidy application to get on if they changed. What happens when we switch?

It's full do-over buddy. Think groundhog day X 2. And X 3 if they don't reset their password. You're way behind asking these kinds of questions.

It's full do-over buddy. Think groundhog day X 2. And X 3 if they don't reset their password. You're way behind asking these kinds of questions.

I have been after my clients since the beginning of the password episode. I know I will have to redo some from scratch and that's not what I was asking.
If a current customer just changes plans and income verification is there a spot to enter aor? I have been looking and playing with it for awhile and haven't heard or seen anything on this topic.

I have been after my clients since the beginning of the password episode. I know I will have to redo some from scratch and that's not what I was asking.
If a current customer just changes plans and income verification is there a spot to enter aor? I have been looking and playing with it for awhile and haven't heard or seen anything on this topic.

Some companies have put out guidance (Coventry has here), that if on-exchange clients do nothing, you remain AOR. I'm told by my rep that if they change plans during the "outreach" that Coventry is going to do directly to consumers, that if they make a change and stay with Coventry, we will remain the AOR. Other than that, I have heard nothing specific. Obviously if they move to a different company, I think you'd lose AOR status. No guarantees in this new world . . . . .

I have noticed when I change addresses/add dependent during the year, you have to redo the entire app (at least click thru). In those cases, my info was transferred over to the new app.

THe new "fast" application does have VERY small check box you have to click to enter your name/NPN. If the info is transferred over as it was during the year, you should be okay if the client does it alone, theoretically.

How it plays out in real life, well we will have to wait and see. I hope for the best, but plan for the worst.
R

Back