Remove My Account From this Forum

newhealth

I am homo.

gay_fat_weird.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Don't feel bad newhealth. I tried to cancel a few months ago. I was told that "it was against the rules."

So I stayed. Now I'm hooked. I get a good idea every week from this site. It helps me make money. I enjoy the camaraderie and friendships I have developed.

Please!!!!! I BEG OF YOU NEWHEALTH!!!! TAKE ME WITH YOU!!! I CAN'T STAND IT HERE ANYMORE! IT'S TOO MUCH FUN AND THERE"S TOO MUCH GOOD FREE INFORMATION!

GOD HELP US ALL!!!!!!!!!!

Last thing I remember, I was running for the door
I had to find the passage back to the place I was before
"Relax" said the Nightman, "We are programmed to receive"
"You can check out anytime you like, but you can never leave"

- Hotel California
The Eagles

Ah, so the bottom line is, your really just looking for potential customers. I believe our good friend STI will have a few nice pictures for you.

Does anyone advertise their agency or do they read other people's post and make silly assumptions

Does anyone advertise their agency or do they read other people's post and make silly assumptions

You can use the "insurance offers" area for advertising. Outside of that, don't be surprised if you get knocked a bit for blatant adverts. If you just want to ask a question and not broadcast it to the www, then pm someone. I have found that people here are actually quite helpful. Silly assumptions are just part of being human.

Back