Renewed all my Licenses a few weeks ago . . . Yay!

myinsurebiz

I am what I am . . .
5000 Post Club
Renewed all my Licenses a few weeks ago . . . Yay!

Now my life has taken a new direction for 2019. ( No *ick - I didn't fail ) Oh wait - he can't comment - bahahahaha . . .

Anyway:

An old friend wants to get back into the Technology world - focusing on Smart Security Systems and asked me to lead the way. So exciting!

Going to have to put Insurance on the back burner for a bit while I go build a Team of Lead Generators, Canvassers, Sales Reps and Technicians.

I did it once - can do it again . . .

Wish everyone an awesome 2019 and I'll be checking in with the Zoo every now and then.

If you ever need me - shoot me a message or send me a text . . .

Peace to all - especially my Monkey ;)

p.s. - we'll be creating leads via Direct Mail and D2D canvassers. If you want to run a full color piece - message me - we'll have great rates per 5,000 pieces - great rates . . .

Myinsurebiz,

I don't know your numbers... but if you're quitting for a while... you're not going to build up the momentum that we all need, want, and desire for sticking it out for a few years.

It's like rolling a snowball downhill. If you start off well, and you get the momentum, it can grow very large... if you keep it going.

But if you keep doing this start/stop program... you miss out on all that time and opportunity to build that momentum on the back-end.

You should consider Mehdi's 10:1 challenge and make sure you're making a fully informed decision.

Myinsurebiz,

I don't know your numbers... but if you're quitting for a while... you're not going to build up the momentum that we all need, want, and desire for sticking it out for a few years.

It's like rolling a snowball downhill. If you start off well, and you get the momentum, it can grow very large... if you keep it going.

But if you keep doing this start/stop program... you miss out on all that time and opportunity to build that momentum on the back-end.

You should consider Mehdi's 10:1 challenge and make sure you're making a fully informed decision.

David.. He goes in a new direction about every 60 days.. Hard to build momentum at that rate..

Myinsurebiz,

I have some pass thrus, renewals and just recently 88 new ACA clients - so, could build on that.

But - this opportunity is too good to pass up. I get 90% of the company for 100% of the work. 2 years of hustle and team work and I'm banking 6 figures a month - 5 years and it's 7 figures.

I'm 57 and like many have very little for retirement. It's now . . .

Holy crap man.

How do you still not get it?

Name one entrepreneur that changed businesses every 6 months for years on end who became successful?

You are flat out delusional man. I genuinely feel sorry for anyone who is financially dependent upon you.

Back