Renewed all my Licenses a few weeks ago . . . Yay!

Yeah, not sure how I was "totally wrong." 2 yrs was an example. I got the concept of the business model, didn't I? Good for you, your deal is 42 months.... not 24, a number I just threw out there.

After you pay all of them their portion, you'll probably still end up with about a grand as the dealer.

And who cares, anyway. It's not like you'll actually successfully recruit, train, motivate, and retain the massive team of reps it'll take to get to the numbers you are projecting.

It doesn't matter how well it pays if there are no sales.

Good luck. I believe it will be harder than insurance, but, what do I know. It's a shiny object... go chase it.

I've sold Systems in the past. Did okay - but had an earning ceiling. We didn't have the cheap Direct Mail or Facebook leads back then.

This way since I'm the Dealer, I enjoy all the Revenue streams. Since we do our own Installs we make the additional X's.

Not really a massive Team we have to assemble. 300 Installs a month can be created by a dozen Studs and a few dozen Lead Generators. Full-Time security system Reps on average close 20+ a month . . . Since we create our own Leads - should be 25 to 30 each.

We're going to stay local for the first year and then we'll utilize the licensing of our Partners in up to 20 States.

But to " successfully recruit, train, motivate, etc " as you say, well - those are actually my strengths.

You are correct - no moola with no sales .

I've sold Systems in the past. Did okay - but had an earning ceiling. We didn't have the cheap Direct Mail or Facebook leads back then.

This way since I'm the Dealer, I enjoy all the Revenue streams. Since we do our own Installs we make the additional X's.

Not really a massive Team we have to assemble. 300 Installs a month can be created by a dozen Studs and a few dozen Lead Generators. Full-Time security system Reps on average close 20+ a month . . . Since we create our own Leads - should be 25 to 30 each.

We're going to stay local for the first year and then we'll utilize the licensing of our Partners in up to 20 States.

But to " successfully recruit, train, motivate, etc " as you say, well - those are actually my strengths.

Which monitoring system’s “brand” will you be a dealer for?

How many reps will you need to churn through to find the 12 “studs”?

Realistically, I would think 500+ “interviewed” (aka recruited). 80% will never sell 1. And don’t forget - you’ll probably need to pay to background check every new team member - even though they are 1099. There is overhead in the business - recruiting and “branded swag” costs $.

If that’s your strength, recruiting, training, etc., then it may be a good deal for you.

I'm curious.. Did you buy the Kia Soul you were going to buy?

Which monitoring system’s “brand” will you be a dealer for?

I'm not allowed to say on a Forum - but one of the Top 3 in North America.

How many reps will you need to churn through to find the 12 “studs”?

Realistically, I would think 500+ “interviewed” (aka recruited). 80% will never sell 1.

We project over the 2 year period - in order to average and maintain Studs - we're going to have to blend out many . . . Name of the game tho. Remember - I said 2 years hard work.

Our goal is to start February with 10 Installs and then add an average of 10 new installs each month, every month going forward . . . Playing the long game here.

Everyone will sell one . . . 2 or 3 just in their warm market.

Plus - remember the Lead Generators - they will funnel many sales.

And don’t forget - you’ll probably need to pay to background check every new team member - even though they are 1099.

In the States we operate within - no background required for Sales. We do vett our Installers however.

There is overhead in the business - recruiting and “branded swag” costs $.

Cost me $0 to recruit. Everyone pays for their "Swag" - not us . . .

If that’s your strength, recruiting, training, etc., then it may be a good deal for you.

It's looking great already . . .

When we have "Benefit Packages" for our peeps down the road - guess what Insurance Agent will be writing those - yep . . .

Talk about a conflict of interest. There are legal issues at play with that.

Ignorance on fire can be a very expensive lesson.

LOL - please show me where an Independent Insurance Agent can't enroll peeps into voluntary insurance plans?

Not doing 401k's, etc - just life, health, ancillary, etc . . .

Back