Renters and auto

MLMDEFECTOR

Expert
I am only licensed on the life/health side and want to do business with someone on this forum preferably.

Any BROKERS licensed in Missouri? I don’t want messages from any captive agents please :)

Just curious and wondering why you don't get a P&C license? Even if you aren't into the selling there are brokers that will pay legit commissions for referrals. I dont have any agents in MO, but a great referral place if you go on facebook is IAOA. If you join that group for independent agency owners they pass referrals a lot. Its all indy, and not all, but mostly P&C. Youll find a great partner either here or there.

Just curious and wondering why you don't get a P&C license? Even if you aren't into the selling there are brokers that will pay legit commissions for referrals. I dont have any agents in MO, but a great referral place if you go on facebook is IAOA. If you join that group for independent agency owners they pass referrals a lot. Its all indy, and not all, but mostly P&C. Youll find a great partner either here or there.

Do you mind referring an agency that pays those referrals? I used to be p&c licensed and I’m in at least 15 client homes a week, that’s probably a good move. I looked into SIAA and it was ridiculous $$$ to get contracted

I am only licensed on the life/health side and want to do business with someone on this forum preferably.

Any BROKERS licensed in Missouri? I don’t want messages from any captive agents please :)

Hey, Greetings from St. Louis Missouri

I’m a licensed independent agent that can use your referrals

You can head to my website or call to chat

Back