Renters Insurance in Paulding County, GA

xrac

Guru
5000 Post Club
Usa
My daughter and son-in-law need to pick up renters insurance. They live in Paulding County Georgia near Acworth & Kennesaw. They also have three vehicles currently insured but for which they would be open to quotes.

Xrac, we may have our GA license. Progressive rolled out renters insurance this recently. Progressive Direct may have it as well.

Xrac, we may have our GA license. Progressive rolled out renters insurance this recently. Progressive Direct may have it as well.

They had a quote from Progressive but I thought it sounded on the high side but I may be wrong. If you can quote it call me and I will give you the details. The autos are currently with Progressive.

Xrac, did they get the quote packaged with renters? It would help bring it down. Also, if they go the Progressive route, make sure the opt in for the Snapshot. Many folks think it's evil big brother, but it only tracks 3 things. Miles, Drive Times, and braking/hard braking. Something like 75% get a better premium with the system, the other 25% either keep the initial discount or get no worse a rate than if they had not enrolled with snapshot. Lastly, if they go with Progressive direct, I believe their auto premium jumps up $50 automatically after the first 6 months and it is an altogether different rating system than Progressive offered by agents.

Back