replacing AM AM

deeznuts

Expert
I ran into a 73 year old male non tobacco with high blood pressure cholesterol and non insulin diabetes. no other complications and no other issues. he is paying 141/month for $50,000 10 year term with AM AM willing to switch if I could beat it. I tried him with assurity but they tabled him. any other options that I could try?

How's his A1C & Blood Sugar?

If good, I would submit him fully underwritten with Lincoln Financial or North American. My mother in law is 66 and she got Preferred Plus with NA (fully underwritten). Also, one of my buddies got his older client in his 60s Preferred Plus & he has diabetes.

What's nice about Lincoln though is their living benefits. They have no cost LTC rider & Critical Illness rider. They tend to be more lenient with seniors as well.

Let us know what happens!

did she have those same conditions? low A1C? also do you happen to know what coverage $141 would get him with those two carriers?

How's his A1C & Blood Sugar?

If good, I would submit him fully underwritten with Lincoln Financial or North American. My mother in law is 66 and she got Preferred Plus with NA (fully underwritten). Also, one of my buddies got his older client in his 60s Preferred Plus & he has diabetes.

What's nice about Lincoln though is their living benefits. They have no cost LTC rider & Critical Illness rider. They tend to be more lenient with seniors as well.

Let us know what happens!

Lincoln financial and North American offer coverage at $50K ?

And Preferred is best case scenario with North American , for applicant with diabetes diagnosed after age 50. Not Preferred Plus.

Back