replacing AM AM

Jun 13, 2018

1. deeznuts

deeznuts New Member

I ran into a 73 year old male non tobacco with high blood pressure cholesterol and non insulin diabetes. no other complications and no other issues. he is paying 141/month for $50,000 10 year term with AM AM willing to switch if I could beat it. I tried him with assurity but they tabled him. any other options that I could try?

2. FinalExpenseDojo.com

FinalExpenseDojo.com Guru

State:
    California
    How's his A1C & Blood Sugar?

If good, I would submit him fully underwritten with Lincoln Financial or North American. My mother in law is 66 and she got Preferred Plus with NA (fully underwritten). Also, one of my buddies got his older client in his 60s Preferred Plus & he has diabetes.

What's nice about Lincoln though is their living benefits. They have no cost LTC rider & Critical Illness rider. They tend to be more lenient with seniors as well.

Let us know what happens!

3. deeznuts

deeznuts New Member

did she have those same conditions? low A1C? also do you happen to know what coverage $141 would get him with those two carriers?

4. Baseball7

Baseball7 Guru

5. deeznuts

deeznuts New Member

got the am am as mortgage protection

6. Baseball7

Baseball7 Guru

Why are you selling him more term.

7. deeznuts

deeznuts New Member

replacing not selling more

8. Baseball7

Baseball7 Guru

Ok, why are you selling him any term at all.

9. DayTimer

DayTimer Guru

State:
    Pennsylvania
    I think deeznuts client has a $50K mortgage he doesn't want to stick his family with and that that mortgage will be paid off in 10 years. I presume $50K 10 year term will be lower premium than $50K whole life. I have a client who bought a final expense whole life policy from me, and she also wanted a $50K 10 year term so that if she died before the house was paid off her kids could pay the mortgage off and stay in the house.

A bunch have far better rates on FEX Quotes. I do not know the products well enough to recommend any of them (not sure if these are non-med, full UW, or a mix). But from the list, you might want to have a look at Assurity, Sagicor, and Midland National. I'm pretty new to the business, so I have no idea if any of those will work for you or not.

Last edited: Jun 13, 2018
  10. deeznuts

deeznuts New Member

exactly anyone know of a better rate?