Reply To Mr Frank Stastny

Veronica

Expert
Yes Frank I am new but not new. I was in the life insurance business about 5 or 6 yrs back. The first time and this time I went out on my on and took the required 20 hours for the life & health insurance license (before finding a company to work for). But went out of the business and decided to go back into at the end of last year. The previous time I was in it, I was a captive agent for one company here in Tennessee. I didn't have the right mind set and got dis-interested and let my license expire and went out the business.

I plan to stick to it this time and make it my career and learn all I need to know to be good at what I do and to also make a decent living. And as far as me using the term "pre-qualified leads". That's all it was.......A TERM. Yes, I agree, door-to-door is a hard way to get new sales. But that was how I was taught to sell when I was a captive agent and also follow up on existing policyholders w/ the company. That is why I asked for help from a more experienced agent like yourself.

This post is a reply to MR Frank Stastny.

The strange thing is that if it was written two years ago, it would be to MISS Frankie Stastny.

(I have this on good authority from a friend that has a sister that told him that her cousin knew a guy in school who told him).

I don't post simple rumors here - unlike some other people.

Rick

Last edited:
Back