Report of Conspiracy or Conspiracy Report?

OnTheFrontLines

Just curious, I got the Conspiracy Report and read a good bit of it...was curious to hear what other agents thought about it...some very controvertial stuff about the future of agents...etc...any thoughts? Thanks

I received it as well, haven't listened to the hour-long audio/slideshow. So far my questions are:

What exactly are you selling?
What is the cost of the program?
What are the additional costs to implement the program?

If the answers are I need to establish a billboard and radio campaign, and do television commercials, I would have to say no freaking way.

Keep em coming!

I am one of the Insurance mavericks, and I'm not an expert on stem cell or Off shore drilling :)

The information we share is from our experience as insurance agents.

It is definately NOT billboards, tv commercials and radio spots.I totally agree, that's nonsense for the majority of information.

The way I've been successful is by:

1. using the internet (not buying leads, but generating your own qualified leads),

2. direct mail (effective direct mail, not just blasting out postcards to thousands of names),

3. Power positioning, celebrity expert positioning, Ie. the clear expert in your niche.

4. niche marketing; not TRYING to be everything to everyone

5. Effective customer nurturing, relationship building with an entertaining and fun client newsletter. This creates referrals, higher retention and more cross selling opportunities.

These are a few of the things we share. Plus EVERYTHING we've put out is totally free.

Last edited by a moderator:
Drill Drill Drill especially off cost of malibu and hyannisport

And stem cell research- I believe adult stem cells have proven to be just as effective as long as not taken from liberals and obamaidiots due to genetic damage and predisposition for their bodies to lean left

Back