Res TN with Multible Non Res Continue Ed

vic120

Guru
5000 Post Club
TN
I had moved to TN from NY last year, Previously I just done the in classroom continue ed, I let them know what I am lic for and what states and they put together the courses, No worries

Now I had moved to TN and I am finding 1 there are no schools coming up near knoxville,At least I am not finding it online and 2 there are now 24 hours required rather than the 15 or 2 days of classes

So as alternative It seems there are a lot of online courses, From what I read there are tests involved and I am not sure what a proctor is or how to obtain one.Not sure I want to go that rout or not

but If I did how do I find out if I need a proctor and how to get one?

there also is the option of webinars which I probably would go this route
But there is one thing that I seen on the site about ILL requiring in classroom ethics course

my question about this is If I hold non Res lic in ILL (important state to me) and my Res state is TN do I then have to do the in classroom to satisfy non res ILL or no?

I had moved to TN from NY last year, Previously I just done the in classroom continue ed, I let them know what I am lic for and what states and they put together the courses, No worries

Now I had moved to TN and I am finding 1 there are no schools coming up near knoxville,At least I am not finding it online and 2 there are now 24 hours required rather than the 15 or 2 days of classes

So as alternative It seems there are a lot of online courses, From what I read there are tests involved and I am not sure what a proctor is or how to obtain one.Not sure I want to go that rout or not

but If I did how do I find out if I need a proctor and how to get one?

there also is the option of webinars which I probably would go this route
But there is one thing that I seen on the site about ILL requiring in classroom ethics course

my question about this is If I hold non Res lic in ILL (important state to me) and my Res state is TN do I then have to do the in classroom to satisfy non res ILL or no?

I don't know for sure, but I think you only have to do CE for your resident state. That would get expensive and be time consuming to have to do it for every state.

Here's where I do mine. They should be able to answer that question for you.

http://www.instituteonline.com/?jmi...nce+License+Renewals+(318080247)&utm_content=

I don't know for sure, but I think you only have to do CE for your resident state. That would get expensive and be time consuming to have to do it for every state.

Here's where I do mine. They should be able to answer that question for you.

Real Estate Institute | (800) 995-1700

You are right in the fact That I only have to do for one state.However it does have to be acceptable by other states, I know for instance I did 15 hours in NY but this was acceptable by reciprocal agreement with TN as Non res, Now I know other states might not have same reciprocal agreements or maybe some components. I do not know these things myself and relied on the school I went to for CE

I know another online place I called earlier just said I should check with my state lic department and I know they were not great at answering questions when I was changing res lic.

But maybe that was just one place, I will call the place you linked and ask, Thank you for that

You are right in the fact That I only have to do for one state.However it does have to be acceptable by other states, I know for instance I did 15 hours in NY but this was acceptable by reciprocal agreement with TN as Non res, Now I know other states might not have same reciprocal agreements or maybe some components. I do not know these things myself and relied on the school I went to for CE

I know another online place I called earlier just said I should check with my state lic department and I know they were not great at answering questions when I was changing res lic.

But maybe that was just one place, I will call the place you linked and ask, Thank you for that

They're just for Illinois, but they might know.

I don't know if Westfall would have that info on his site. He does have a list of all the states and what their appointment fees and non-resident fees are.

Try Insurors.org for their statewide classroom schedule. NARAB II is designed to solve the multi-state licensing and CE issue by establishing a national registry option. More info:

naic.org/cipr_topics/topic_producer_licensing_narab_II.htm

Try Insurors.org for their statewide classroom schedule. NARAB II is designed to solve the multi-state licensing and CE issue by establishing a national registry option. More info:

naic.org/cipr_topics/topic_producer_licensing_narab_II.htm

Now that you have 20 posts, you can post a link. Can you post the link?:)

Back