Reserve National, (I know this has been asked before)

mswebb06

Super Genius
Good morning all, I know this has been asked before but I can't seem to find the awnser that I am looking for. I am running into a lot of Reserve National clients who are tickled to death with their service from RN. Has anyone directly worked with RN before? Has anyone ever replaced their policies or had any of their policies personally? This really isn't my market since I mainly work in the Senior Medicare market but just curious.

I've just replaced one of their plans. It had a $ 150 a day hospital beneifit. The lady was paying about $ 200 a month and thought she was getting a good deal till I went over her policy with her, then she was furious. No problem switching her over to a real plan for about the same money.

Just reading through all this junk about Reserve National. Do you think it has a place in the marketplace or would everybody just be better off without it?

I stumbled onto this forum while checking out the complaint ratio for Reserve National Insurance. It strikes me funny that none of you say who you work for yet your somewhat talking negatively about a company that has been around for over 50 years, is A plus rated and little to no complaints. Hmmmm I wonder if the companies you work for are of the same quality. I for one will be going with this insurance company for my needs.

I stumbled onto this forum while checking out the complaint ratio for Reserve National Insurance. It strikes me funny that none of you say who you work for yet your somewhat talking negatively about a company that has been around for over 50 years, is A plus rated and little to no complaints. Hmmmm I wonder if the companies you work for are of the same quality. I for one will be going with this insurance company for my needs.

hahhaha... you make me laugh.....idoit

You are the 6th post in a 2 year old tread of which only 1 poster made a reference to replacing on of their policies and that reference was in contex of replacing with full Major Medical as opposed to the Hospital Indemnity policies sold by Reserve National...Me thinks you are a shill for the company, but I don't care because I don't have a dog in this fight my state has screwed up the health insurance market so bad there is no meaningful indivdual health market left.

First of all Norwayguy, Reserve National sells Limited Benefit Policies AND Hospital Indemnity...there is a BIG difference. To sell, I know a LOT about their Insurance, if you have any more questions let me know or send me a PM. I dont work for them but have sent people I cant help to them because they are a very good alternative to a lot of people.

First of all Norwayguy, Reserve National sells Limited Benefit Policies AND Hospital Indemnity...there is a BIG difference. To sell, I know a LOT about their Insurance, if you have any more questions let me know or send me a PM. I dont work for them but have sent people I cant help to them because they are a very good alternative to a lot of people.

As I've said I don't have a dogin this fight. And as long as your clients are aware of the differences between a Reserve National Limited Benefit plan or Hospital Indemnity plan and a Major Medical Policy, I could care less. I guess I do have a question though this thread is 2 years old and a lot has changed in the health market these people you send to Reserve National would they be eligible for PCIP?

Back