Retired Railroad Workers

csyjnapapa

Expert
Ohio
I am going to be working with a retired railroad worker and his wife id going to be doing the "shopping" for him. She could not tell me if the got a retiree health plan or just went with Medicare. She is wanting to have Cobra when he turns 65. Where the confusion comes in she says that UHC is offering a plan F med sup with drug coverage and paying for part B premium. I have not heard of such a plan, but am wondering if it is a group type plan. Any one have any experience with railroad retirees?

I am going to be working with a retired railroad worker and his wife id going to be doing the "shopping" for him. She could not tell me if the got a retiree health plan or just went with Medicare. She is wanting to have Cobra when he turns 65. Where the confusion comes in she says that UHC is offering a plan F med sup with drug coverage and paying for part B premium. I have not heard of such a plan, but am wondering if it is a group type plan. Any one have any experience with railroad retirees?

Railroaders get UHC Plan F. It's priced real high. No RX built in. Easy to beat.

Back