[REVIEW] Top 16 Website Design Agencies Specifically for Insurance Agents

Discussion in 'Insurance Websites' started by Glen Shelton, Sep 6, 2017.

1. Glen Shelton

Glen Shelton Guru

State:
    Oregon
    Last month I posted our guide to creating your own WordPress insurance website, but I know that not all agents have the time or patience to create their own site – so this month we reviewed the top web design agencies that cater to insurance agents.

Check out our REVIEW post and let me know, of the 16 agencies listed below, which ones have you heard of or had experience with?

1. BrightFire
    2. ITC
    3. Websites4Insurance
    4. InsuranceSplash
    5. AgentMethods
    6. SmartsPro
    7. Quoteshark
    8. SellTermLife
    9. EZLynx
    10. AgentQuote
    11. Advisor Websites
    12. Agency Matrix
    13. Insurance Web Sales
    14. Only Insurance Sites
    15. Alicor
    16. NAAIP

[​IMG]

2. lrixford

lrixford Super Genius

State:
    Texas
    Thanks for the write up! A very good comprehensive review of what plans each of the website design companies offer.

We appreciate the kind words about Bryan. The team, Mark and Bryan are the real reason we're able to deliver value and performance to our agents.

Last edited: Sep 6, 2017
  3. GreenSky

GreenSky Guru

State:
    Nevada
    Are you seriously considering #16 being a good choice for agents? They'r lying thieves.

Rick

4. Matthew King

Matthew King Guru

State:
    Virginia
    That's a lot of choices!

5. scagnt83

scagnt83 Worldwide Expert of Everything

State:
    South Carolina
    Agreed.

Perfectly fine article up until the end.

15 is a nice round number... number 16 is well known around here to be a thief and is currently tied up in litigation relating to the theft of software that was being used on their agent websites.

More importantly, that theft put their "clients" (can you be a client if you dont pay?) at litigious risk. They all received cease and desist orders because of their naaip website...

Yet in the article it was referred to as "hard to pass up".... really??!! Hard to pass up putting your business at risk of being sued or involved in software piracy?!

Alleged theft or not... naaip put their "clients" at litigous risk. That is a HUGE deal and should at least be mentioned in any review of their services.

Also, the article is incorrect, Naaip is not an IMO itself. They are just affiliated with an IMO and get a kickback for sending them agents. (its easy to look up an insurance agency to see if they are an actual insurance agency or just faking being one... and initially on this forum naaip admitted they send biz to an IMO they are "affiliated" with)

Last edited: Sep 6, 2017
  6. Justin Bilyj

Justin Bilyj Guru

State:
    Ohio
    How do you protect your clients from overly-litigious people who don't win their court cases? You can't, especially in this country. If the court found them at fault, and last time I checked, they didn't, then that's one thing.

As far as hard to pass up, it's VERY hard to pass FREE things up, it's why there's constant threads for FREE insurance leads (24 pages on this forum for free ****). And checking their web footprint, and seeing the thousands of URL's that show up, it shows that it IS hard to pass up...

Personally, I don't care about either side of that court case, but I appreciate the seeing all the options out there available to myself and other agents.

7. suranceman

suranceman Guru

I like the ones that offer a "content library". We all know how google loves that canned content stuff...

8. scagnt83

scagnt83 Worldwide Expert of Everything

State:
    South Carolina
    Actually, the judge in the case did find that naaip pirated the software. He stated it as a "fact of the case". (read the judgment)

What did not go in Bob's favor was if naaip owed Bob money for pirating his software. (which is what the court case was all about)

But the theft was not in dispute in the ruling. The judge very clearly stated that naaip stole Bob's software. Which is why I was extremely surprised to see someone like Glenn promote them as a reputable organization.

--------------

Dont get me wrong Justin, I respect Glenn and his article. I thought it was a good article other than the last paragraph.

Just disagree with promoting naaip as a reputable organization. A judge determined that they stole software... they are thieves according to the US Court System. I think most agents would want to know that fact when "viewing all the options out there". At least I would.

9. lrixford

lrixford Super Genius

State:
    Texas
    While not the best idea to use canned content, many agents are looking for content for when their customer organically visits their site. Often they need something to fill the gap as they build their SEO strategy.

ITC's Insurance Website Builder includes default content for when you need something quick, the ability to update it at will, and custom content services for when you can't.

10. Justin Bilyj

Justin Bilyj Guru

State:
    Ohio
    Sorry but scraping isnt pirating or hacking, ask Linkedin who a judge ruled against. Linkedin even sent out TONS of C&D's to companies promoting scraping (I mean pirating) of their site.

https://arstechnica.co.uk/tech-poli...-claim-that-unauthorized-scraping-is-hacking/

And as far as "reputable" I think your inventing things up, Glen listed all the options, plain and simple that "cater towards agents". Looked to me that Glen actually criticized them twice in the review, for customer service and convertability. Show me where Glen promoted their service as reputable....I'll wait.

Last edited: Sep 7, 2017