RGI(fixed cost) leads question

Thanks VolAgent. I would expect to have to pay weekly but was ultimately trying to determine if a upfront deposit on top of the weekly cost was typical. Seems that it may not be.

Don't forget, you are in Florida, if you can even get DM leads, you're lucky.

Now if you want some Facebook Leads, there are still some options.

What I do is collect a deposit up front that stays in a separate account the entire time you are on the lead program. You never pay for any leads before you receive them.

Once your leads come in (usually three weeks after you sign up) you get them each Friday. The number of leads you receive on Friday is the amount you are billed the following Monday. That way it is very easy for you to verify that you are being billed for exactly the leads you receive each week.

When ever you end the program to tell me to stop your mailings. We stop your orders but you will have full orders coming in for three to four weeks and stragglers (partial orders) for a few weeks after that which you must purchase. After six to eight weeks (our contract says 10) the leads have tapered off and you receive your full deposit back.

If you are in a crisis mode and need to stop accepting all leads imeadietely we can do that but you will lose your deposit. (That’s the whole purpose of the deposit.) in that case we would use the deposit to lower the bulk of leads cost and find someone to fire sale those to. (If you want to be on our fire sale list let me know. I keep those contacts in my database and they get some great deals occasionally. )

There can always be exceptions. We had an agent signed up recently paid his deposit and right when is leads are coming in he had a major health concern. I worked closely with Jose (CFC) who was near that area and we got his leads moved without much of a loss and we gave that agent his full deposit back which he was very grateful for and did not expect.

Back