Ring Central

kstein

Guru
1000 Post Club
Been with them for about a year and an AEP and feel like the call quality is good enough for the long term.

Any ringcentral users have any best practices or specific functions that fit in the Medicare market? For example, one person I spoke to uses it as a database, saving all his client names policy info and general notes within ring central si when that person calls, all that info pops up and the agent can ask about old stuff (a vacation or something they spoke about 3 months ago) or policy specific info.

I am actually picking out new phone service now. Am I correct that ring central is more for those who use a cell as the main phone? My dilemma is that I am not sure if I would go all in with using cell phones, we have had a traditional phone system forever.

Not really sure where you got that about cell phones, I have used ring central for over 3 years with Volp Polycom Desk phone & sennheiser officerunner headset. As well as using them for Efax and my toll free. They are also hooked up to my Lead CRM for click to call feature.

I am actually picking out new phone service now. Am I correct that ring central is more for those who use a cell as the main phone? My dilemma is that I am not sure if I would go all in with using cell phones, we have had a traditional phone system forever.

I've used Ring Central for my offices and home phones for nearly 10-years now. You can run any phone with it. I use digital desktop phones and also the converter boxes that you just plug any phone into. At home I jus plug in a regular Panasonic base with 5-extensions and place them all ver the house on charging bases.

Thank you all so much for this information. I am also looking at sales force with it, currently i use advisors assistant but it's pretty low tech.

Ring central can be used from the land line, computer or cell.

Question? If you have a traditional phone system, what are you trying to get from ring central? I ask because, up until now, I've only used it so that I can have a fax and 800# for marketing.

Ring central can be used from the land line, computer or cell.

Question? If you have a traditional phone system, what are you trying to get from ring central? I ask because, up until now, I've only used it so that I can have a fax and 800# for marketing.

My phone system is really old and I am moving my office. You either pay to install a 20 year old system or get into the new world.

Back