RingCentral?????

jjjtrio

Super Genius
100+ Post Club
I have a few questions about ringcentral for you guys.

I'm considering the business plus w/ unlimited digitalline service.

The plan has 500 mins for incoming calls and fax service, which doesn't seem like much.

So my question is how do you handle incoming calls?
Do you say let me call you right back?
Do you add more mins?

This package is $55/m

I can use timewarner for $35/m plus ringcentral fax $10/m but know 800#

What are your thoughts on 800's?

Thanks

Does anyone know of a desk phone that has bluetooth to be able to use my cell earpiece?

I came across Jabra a210 that plugs into a headset jack, but not sure how well it will work.

I have been looking into ringcentral lately. I am a captive agent and my company strongly 'suggests' that I use Qwest so I am currently using them. I have an 800 # with qwest that costs me a couple dollars a month plus 5 cents a minute.

Ring Central allows you to go over your 500 minutes, they just charge you on a per minute basis after that. I'm looking into a ringcentral plan with a cricket wireless cell phone. Cricket is a small wireless company that offers unlimited calls, text, im, email, downloads, everything for $45/month.

You can get a few of those phones for your office and then have ringcentral forward the calls to the proper phone. That's what I'm thinking about doing anyways. I pay about $225/month with qwest, so I can get 3-4 cell phones with unlimited calls and the 800 # from ring central for the same price.

I use it this way:

Only potential customers and existing clients get that 800 number, and if they call me on it, great, I make or made money because of it.

I call people back from my land line unlimited nationwide plan.

Two of the last six months went over the 500 minutes where my bill was $49 instead of $29 but those were two big money months as well so it justifies the cost.

Many agents have asked, "how did you get that music on there?" "What service are you using for that?"

To me, with all of it's features and reliability I've experienced, it's worth it.

Very good point.

When they call you better be able to close the deal or it doesn't matter what your number is.

I have the $14.99/mo service, not with an 800 number. Here's how I use it:

When I'm working from home, I forward it to my home phone for incoming calls, and make outgoing telemarketing calls from my home phone.

When I'm at work, I forward it to my work phone for incoming calls, and make outgoing calls from my work phone.

When I'm on the road, I forward it to my cell phone number, listen to the message the individual is leaving, and then decide whether or not to intercept the call, before it goes to voice mail.

It is the only number that is on my business card. That way, people have to remember only one number to get hold of me, or to fax me, because it's also my fax number.

I don't have the 800 number. There are over 5 million people in the metro Atlanta area. That's enough for me to work with. That being said, I do have clients in Blue Ridge, Savannah, and Columbus.

I've used it now for 6 months, and been very happy with it.

I have the $14.99/mo service, not with an 800 number. Here's how I use it:

When I'm working from home, I forward it to my home phone for incoming calls, and make outgoing telemarketing calls from my home phone.

When I'm at work, I forward it to my work phone for incoming calls, and make outgoing calls from my work phone.

When I'm on the road, I forward it to my cell phone number, listen to the message the individual is leaving, and then decide whether or not to intercept the call, before it goes to voice mail.

It is the only number that is on my business card. That way, people have to remember only one number to get hold of me, or to fax me, because it's also my fax number.

I don't have the 800 number. There are over 5 million people in the metro Atlanta area. That's enough for me to work with. That being said, I do have clients in Blue Ridge, Savannah, and Columbus.

I've used it now for 6 months, and been very happy with it.

The only problem everyone must be aware of is that when you forward the service to a home or cell or wherever, you are paying for the minutes on the ring central service and also your cell or land line. So forward wisely as stated above.

So, does Ring Central charge you for minutes used if you forward the calls to your cell or landline? I'm thinking about getting an 800 number.

Back