Ringless Voicemail Results for Fe?? I Dont Want to Hear this is Illegal Because Its Not! Strictly Y

Stay100

Expert
I have been chatting with an marketing guy that I met on upwork.com. He has very good reviews. He recommended RVM to me. We are all set up now and starting it up tomorrow. We got 5 different recorded scripts and this week is going to be a trial and error type of week to see what script gives me the most calls. Out of the 5 scripts I made two of them and obliviously mine are very direct. Mostly because I already get DM leads and fight to get appointments with them. I don't want to fight to get appointments with rvm leads. I would rather get less calls but knowing when someone does its because they want insurance and they want to meet. After this week, depending on how it goes, I'm going to choose to move forward for not and figure out a set price.

What are some experiences that you guys have had with RVM? Good ROI? Average appointments per calls? how much did you pay$? I DONT WANT TO HEAR ABOUT THE LEGALITY OF IT!!!! I just want to sell more insurance!
:1biggrin:

I have been chatting with an marketing guy that I met on upwork.com. He has very good reviews. He recommended RVM to me. We are all set up now and starting it up tomorrow. We got 5 different recorded scripts and this week is going to be a trial and error type of week to see what script gives me the most calls. Out of the 5 scripts I made two of them and obliviously mine are very direct. Mostly because I already get DM leads and fight to get appointments with them. I don't want to fight to get appointments with rvm leads. I would rather get less calls but knowing when someone does its because they want insurance and they want to meet. After this week, depending on how it goes, I'm going to choose to move forward for not and figure out a set price.

What are some experiences that you guys have had with RVM? Good ROI? Average appointments per calls? how much did you pay$? I DONT WANT TO HEAR ABOUT THE LEGALITY OF IT!!!! I just want to sell more insurance!
:1biggrin:

Pretty sure those are illegal...

Haven't used them and won't. As a consumer I get these quite often on my cell. I delete the message and block the number. I would never buy anything from folks who market with this approach.

that's funny because I have been chatting with an marketing guy that I met on upwork.com. He has very good reviews. He recommended RVM to me. We are all set up now and starting it up tomorrow. We got 5 different recorded scripts and this week is going to be a trial and error type of week to see what script gives me the most calls. Out of the 5 scripts I made two of them and obliviously mine are very direct. Mostly because I already get DM leads and fight to get appointments with them. I don't want to fight to get appointments with rvm leads. I would rather get less calls but knowing when someone does its because they want insurance and they want to meet. After this week, depending on how it goes, I'm going to choose to move forward for not and figure out a set price.

Awesome, thank you guys, Very helpful! I'm trying this tomorrow in zip codes I dont send mail to and is totally compliant with all of the laws. Honestly I dont understand all the hate on RVM lol if they don't want the information people just don't call the number in the VM. As a consumer, i would much rather this than telemarketer calling me.

----------

i havent got one RVM in my VM ever. and i never even heard of such a thing till about a week ago.

I believe several guys on here have tried it in the past yr. Haven't heard much about them so that should tell you they must not have had much success.

Awesome, thank you guys, Very helpful! I'm trying this tomorrow in zip codes I dont send mail to and is totally compliant with all of the laws. Honestly I dont understand all the hate on RVM lol if they don't want the information people just don't call the number in the VM. As a consumer, i would much rather this than telemarketer calling me.

----------

i havent got one RVM in my VM ever. and i never even heard of such a thing till about a week ago.

I'm sure you'd find it to be annoying.:skeptical:

Is this with Primatech?

Back