Rip Off Felicia Lynch - Seamless - (formely Callers United)

rousemark

Still Here!
5000 Post Club
Niota, TN
Beware if you get a call from Felicia Lynch of Seamless, she may claim to rep Callers United.
I had bought telemarketing leads from her before through Callers United and the service was good. She called me and said she was going to start calling personally for "selected" agents and would sell them to me at $13.00 each. She claimed she was still with Callers United, but I noticed the PayPal payment went to an entity called "Seamless". I ordered a minimum of 10 to see how it would work (glad I did not order more)… She was to make the calls in my desired county; send me the leads and a copy of the recorded conversation.

I waited several days and when I had received no leads, I contacted her. She claimed she had sent me 5 leads the day before but had sent them to the wrong email address but would send them out again. Waited a couple of days and nothing. Tried to contact her again without success but then a little later the 5 "leads" showed up in the email. No telephone conversations. Tried to contact her to get her to furnish the conversations so I could be sure she hadn't just sent me 5 names from her list without calling them. She did not return calls or return texts.

Contacted PayPal but they said that even though I only received half the names she promised and no recordings as promised, the transaction did no qualify under their protection plan. Didn't use a credit card so I cannot contest it through the card. I am out $130.00 but that is a cheap price to pay considering the amount some of the lead vendors have scammed agents out of. She won't get any more.. :no:

Back