Rising Costs of Med Supps for the Elderly

Shake this tree too much and you will get exposed for the phony baloney you are. You don't know what you are talking about worse yet you think nothing of lying to unsuspecting agents. You w

All the misleading lies and B.S about the G-plan were concocted by guys like you and others on this forum as a way/crutch to make sales. I have been wondering what these G-plan salesmen would do now that the F-plan is going away. Would these clowns just migrate with their lame G-plan twists and turns and lies to possibly the N-plan I wondered. I think it was Friday of last week I got my answer. Some clown marketer sent me an E-mail saying "The N-plan is the new G-plan." I would tell you what the e-mail said but I deleted it as I was not in the mood to be dumbed down.

Is it drugs that are affecting you like this?

Tell you what big guy, go ahead and see what you can do about "exposing" me. I'm a pretty open book. If you think there is something to expose then please, go right ahead. Just make sure you have something to back it up. Otherwise it will be pretty obvious that you'll be making it up...you know, sort of like you do everything else.

So go ahead....we're waiting.

Excuse me Senator but I knew the business inside and out 10 years ago when you were paying some fool off this forum to tutor you and your boy over the phone on Medicare.

Kind of interesting that I’m actually trying to help seniors in Nevada and apparently that bothers you. What have you ever done in your life that has helped others and of which you can be proud?

The last time you were on the forum what was your screen name? I’ll wait for the answer then block you.

Rick

Is it drugs that are affecting you like this?

Tell you what big guy, go ahead and see what you can do about "exposing" me. I'm a pretty open book. If you think there is something to expose then please, go right ahead. Just make sure you have something to back it up. Otherwise it will be pretty obvious that you'll be making it up...you know, sort of like you do everything else.

So go ahead....we're waiting.

Well since you asked. There is the matter that I read that the Senator sold you his medicare classes of the internet or something and now you are building your training around that. So 10 years ago the Senator was paying a guy off this forum to teach him Medicare and then a few years later you bought the training program from the Senator. Are you crazy. Are you all crazy. Most likely and then some. Bunch of town clowns is what you are and I thank you for the show for all these years.

Well since you asked. There is the matter that I read that the Senator sold you his medicare classes of the internet or something and now you are building your training around that. So 10 years ago the Senator was paying a guy off this forum to teach him Medicare and then a few years later you bought the training program from the Senator. Are you crazy. Are you all crazy. Most likely and then some. Bunch of town clowns is what you are and I thank you for the show for all these years.

Well see, your first mistake is thinking that Rick didn't already know all about Medicare when he came to this forum. Frank may have taught Rick something (and vice-versa), but it wasn't everything. Hell, I learned a couple of things from Frank just like he learned some stuff from me.

Looks like I am missing some juicy gossip. I have so many blocked I can't figure out who to unblock.

Maybe you could quickly scan the thread without logging in.

I may have threads mixed up, but near as I can see Jimmy is pursuing his tirades about Frank, Rick, MoO (because he's a Nebraska boy supporting Nebraskans) and those who sell Medigap G vs Medigap F (maybe or maybe not because he sells F himself-cant tell).

Hmmm. Joined the forum two months ago and is referring to something 10 years ago. Do we have a former member of the forum with a new screen name?

In a post sometime back he made some comments indicating he knew of Frank and family from way back, predating forum membership. No idea if they were true or false.

Maybe you could quickly scan the thread without logging in.

I may have threads mixed up, but near as I can see Jimmy is pursuing his tirades about Frank, Rick, MoO (because he's a Nebraska boy supporting Nebraskans) and those who sell Medigap G vs Medigap F (maybe or maybe not because he sells F himself-cant tell).
I got my start in the insurance business in Nebraska in 1973. I deal with 2 FMO's in Nebraska and have worked with Physicians Mutual for a couple of years.

That being said...I don't like Rick or MOFO, and I personally have a Plan G because it doesn't make sense to pay the insurance company $350 to pay a $183 benefit for me.

Shake this tree too much and you will get exposed for the phony baloney you are. You don't know what you are talking about worse yet you think nothing of lying to unsuspecting agents. You w

All the misleading lies and B.S about the G-plan were concocted by guys like you and others on this forum as a way/crutch to make sales. I have been wondering what these G-plan salesmen would do now that the F-plan is going away. Would these clowns just migrate with their lame G-plan twists and turns and lies to possibly the N-plan I wondered. I think it was Friday of last week I got my answer. Some clown marketer sent me an E-mail saying "The N-plan is the new G-plan." I would tell you what the e-mail said but I deleted it as I was not in the mood to be dumbed down.

Looking at the Medigap comparison chart, I think I would prefer to sell or recommend Plan D or M rather than Plan N, but the rate structures don't seem to make that a realistic possibility.

Back