Rising Costs of Med Supps for the Elderly

recommend Plan D or M rather than Plan N,

Had a 75 yr old lady call yesterday. Has plan K. Had no idea what it was.

This is a snapshot so doesn't mean much except in this situation.

HDF lowest premium, then N, followed by K, L then M. Other ages and zips would produce different rates.

Looking at the Medigap comparison chart, I think I would prefer to sell or recommend Plan D or M rather than Plan N, but the rate structures don't seem to make that a realistic possibility.

Not sure about your state but N is probably the best value plan. I’d buy it for myself. Followed by HDF if I was short on income.
I wouldn’t even look at D or M.

Maybe you could quickly scan the thread without logging in.

I may have threads mixed up, but near as I can see Jimmy is pursuing his tirades about Frank, Rick, MoO (because he's a Nebraska boy supporting Nebraskans) and those who sell Medigap G vs Medigap F (maybe or maybe not because he sells F himself-cant tell).

I never mentioned Frank once and would love to keep it that way. You and some other fools said I mentioned Frank but I didn't. The person that the Senator and his boy were taking Medicare classes from was some epic clown who claimed to be a superstar salesman selling insurance like hot cakes. It was all a lie and the guy was more then likely broke but the Senator bought in to it and was paying the guy to tutor him and his boy over the phone. One thing the senator has been right about is you are a babbling ***!

I never mentioned Frank once and would love to keep it that way. You and some other fools said I mentioned Frank but I didn't. The person that the Senator and his boy were taking Medicare classes from was some epic clown who claimed to be a superstar salesman selling insurance like hot cakes. It was all a lie and the guy was more then likely broke but the Senator bought in to it and was paying the guy to tutor him and his boy over the phone. One thing the senator has been right about is you are a babbling ***!

Do you normally just make up stuff to try and start arguments? Seems like a habit of yours. You keep posting stuff like you have some sort of insight on some of us, but you're really just making a joke of yourself. You don't have to lie to have friends ya know.

It was the summer of 1981 and

In 1981 my best friend and I were having dinner and a few beers at the Bombay Bicycle Club here in Omaha. My best friend ends up hooking up with a Creighton student and he took her home and banged her and 6 months later he married her. 4 years after that she graduates from Creighton and told my best friend he could either divorce her or move back to her home town of Fulton Missouri. They still live there to this day and we are still good friends. They knew Frank barely but everyone in town knew his wife. She was a hairdresser and had done quite well at it.

LD, where did you get that. You HAD to make it up. Crapboy plainly said he's never even mentioned Frank before. Next time you should take his word for it instead of just making it up! :spinny:

And

Now you never knew him huh:D Frank was always on this forum selling his super duper Insurance Agency management computer program. He promised the prospects on this forum that after they bought his 400 dollar software he would coach them on how to make it in the medicare supplement business. Franks stories always had more holes in them then a block of big hole swiss cheese. Frank claimed that he had made it big selling medicare supplements with United American back in the mid 90's. Truth is there could never have been a bigger lie. United American's rates were always on the high side in the 80's but by 1992 their rates were atrociously high. You couldn't sell United American anymore by 1992 because their rates were the highest in the industry by hundreds of dollars a year. If you did sell United American you would have agents coming in behind you and replacing you right and left. I sold United American 80% of the time in the 80s' but by 1992 I was not selling it at all.

Back