Rising Costs of Med Supps for the Elderly

Do you normally just make up stuff to try and start arguments? Seems like a habit of yours. You keep posting stuff like you have some sort of insight on some of us, but you're really just making a joke of yourself. You don't have to lie to have friends ya know.

I have read this forum for the past 10 years plus and never posted in it until now. One of my favorite mind blowing stories in this forum was when some screwball was on here bragging about making 5 sales a day and he was giving classes. I thought who would be stupid enough to pay that guy for those so called classes. Turns out the Senator was. I think the so called great salesman called himself Superstar or something like that. Anyway the Superstar teaching classes to the Senator was wild enough but then you buying the Senators vault of knowledge a few years later is just twisted crazy. I couldn't make this nonsense up. What twist do you guys have next for this story if I could ask?

Yeah, and you're the one that brought Frank up in this conversation too!

Do you and your head ever stay in the same room?

You are trapped and spinning the story. So you have no legit answer so you just bring Frank back up from a conversation a month ago to create a smoke screen. Is that what this is? Frank is dead and has nothing to do with this thread are we clear?

I have read this forum for the past 10 years plus and never posted in it until now. One of my favorite mind blowing stories in this forum was when some screwball was on here bragging about making 5 sales a day and he was giving classes. I thought who would be stupid enough to pay that guy for those so called classes. Turns out the Senator was. I think the so called great salesman called himself Superstar or something like that. Anyway the Superstar teaching classes to the Senator was wild enough but then you buying the Senators vault of knowledge a few years later is just twisted crazy. I couldn't make this nonsense up. What twist do you guys have next for this story if I could ask?

You are just so wrong on this. Rick never bought Franks training program. After Frank passed Rick tried to buy his CRM program but his widow didn't want to sell it and just told Rick to do with it what he wanted to. That's what Rick did. At some point Rick did incorporate Frank's training into MT101.com

When Rick's company sold MT101.com to us, they kept the CRM program.

If you want the truth, why don't you just simply ask instead of making stuff up?

You popped up here (started posting according to you), at the same time FEX left here. The EFES agents/recruiters just couldn't wait to try and tear them (and other IMOs) down by using dummy screen names. Sure is a coincidence isn't it? Or is it that you just might be one of the dummies?

You are trapped and spinning the story. So you have no legit answer so you just bring Frank back up from a conversation a month ago to create a smoke screen. Is that what this is? Frank is dead and has nothing to do with this thread are we clear?

So you're actually denying that you're the one that brought Frank up? Wow!!

I have to apologize to you and everyone. I didn't realize I was actually dealing with someone so mentally deranged that they try to lie even though it is in writing for the whole world to see. Just WOW!

You are just so wrong on this. Rick never bought Franks training program. After Frank passed Rick tried to buy his CRM program but his widow didn't want to sell it and just told Rick to do with it what he wanted to. That's what Rick did. At some point Rick did incorporate Frank's training into MT101.com

When Rick's company sold MT101.com to us, they kept the CRM program.

If you want the truth, why don't you just simply ask instead of making stuff up?

You popped up here (started posting according to you), at the same time FEX left here. The EFES agents/recruiters just couldn't wait to try and tear them (and other IMOs) down by using dummy screen names. Sure is a coincidence isn't it? Or is it that you just might be one of the dummies?

Are you senile or just lying and spinning. Frank has nothing to do with todays story! The guy that the Senator took classes from was not Frank it was some other fool on here professing to be getting rich selling insurance. Good lord you are lost ole timer.

Are you senile or just lying and spinning. Frank has nothing to do with todays story! The guy that the Senator took classes from was not Frank it was some other fool on here professing to be getting rich selling insurance. Good lord you are lost ole timer.

The only thing that Rick could have possibly "bought" would have been from Frank. So if it wasn't Frank that you're referring to, then who was it? Who's name are you going to make up now?

I think the crapper is talking about Liano who did indeed train my son to sell IFP. And frankly it was pretty good training. And of course the training wasn't new but put into a concise format. But had nothing at all to do with Med Supps. So either the piece of crap is just lying or psychotic, or both.

I'd put the pile of crap on ignore but it's entertaining to read all the bullshit. Only the Monkey Boy has been a bigger asshole to me and neither of them are important enough to care about..

I only hope crap face is right that I get elected but if I am I'll be the first libertarian in history to actually get elected to a state office. Either way, I'm on a "quest" to get the birthday rule enacted in Nevada. It's only fair that seniors don't get screwed by MOO and other similarly dishonest companies.

Rick

Back