Aleglowa

What do you think about risk pooling and the rise of real-time analysis? Is the principle of risk pooling going to disappear because of artificial intelligence?

Your questions are ridiculously vague. What's your purpose in asking? Are you a troll?

Well, here are my responses. I hope they serve to enlighten you.

What do you think about risk pooling

I think it's a great idea.

and the rise of real-time analysis?

Any analysis in real time is a good thing.

Is the principle of risk pooling going to disappear because of artificial intelligence?

No.

My purpose is to know what people think about this topic for a serious university research. My "ridiculously vague" question is made specifically to get more views from more people about what they know about the relationship between risk pooling and AI in general.
If you have to answer questions in such a cheeky and rude way, simply avoid to answer!

My purpose (facetiously) was to point out that you have no idea how to conduct a survey.

Every couple of weeks I participated in my grocery store survey. It doesn't just ask me what I think of the store. It asks about 40 specific questions covering my experience during my latest visit to the store.

Besides, we don't do homework here.

My purpose is to know what people think about this topic for a serious university research. My "ridiculously vague" question is made specifically to get more views from more people about what they know about the relationship between risk pooling and AI in general.
If you have to answer questions in such a cheeky and rude way, simply avoid to answer!

I don't think he was being cheeky, I think he was simply saying "google it"... like I just did... hey here is a good read (seriously) https://www.genevaassociation.org/s...ns_for_innovation_competition_and_privacy.pdf

Additionally, it may serve you better to set up the premise of your question and present it in a way that makes people WANT to help you or it does come off as you just wanting people to give you the meat for a paper you're writing for some fancy business school assignment. It's the best way to get a non-response from some of the most knowledgeable people in the industry... and if you do, you're lucky to even get "cheeky" out of them.

Finally, I think it would be more correct to say "avoid answering!" instead of "simply avoid to answer!", and I didn't ever go to a serious university.

In all seriousness, people are here to help, mentor, and guide all they can, so help them want to. In answer to the question...

I believe that "risk pooling" will change for sure as the data becomes a commodity. AI allows us to process a great deal of data in a great deal shorter time. So the risk over time won't need to be pooled from a carrier perspective nearly as much, and the industry will change to more of a cost-sharing pool amongst policyholders (same, but different). Meaning it still exists but points from consumer to carrier, versus carrier to the consumer. Hope it helps, and next time how about dinner and a movie before the real date starts? The premise of a question is everything to those who would answer.

Back