Ritter or Senior Market Sales

Fisher

Guru
1000 Post Club
GA
Looking at these two to get contracted for Med Supps and FE mostly with, in time, multi-state capability. I'd appreciate getting some thoughts on which one is 'better' and why. Thanks.

Both are great. You should also check integrated benefits. Pick the companies you want to work with and shop who will give you the best contract, you won't be disappointed with any of them.

Senior Market Sales will NOT provide an upfront, in writing release. Not sure about Ritter.

Precision Senior Marketing gave me one. Couldn't believe it. I had always worked with Premier outta Nebraska, but when Precision offered me this I figured I'd try them out. Haven't needed it, they keep me pretty well up to date.

Thanks, all, appreciate it.

Really stupid question time: Explain exactly what you're all referring to by 'Release'. I'm pretty sure I understand but I might be missing something.

Last edited:
Thanks, all, appreciate it.

Really stupid question time: Explain exactly what you're all referring to by 'Release'. I'm pretty sure I understand but I might be missing something.

With a lot of IMO's FMO's once you contract with them and you decide to leave they will not give you a "release" to go with another marketer unless you have gone at least 6 months without writing any business for the company you want the release from. It is kind of like holding the agent hostage.

You can eliminate this from happening by having them send you a letter stating that if for any reason you no longer want your contract with them they will give you an immediate release to place your contract with another marketer.

As far as I'm concerned this should be common practice but obviously it isn't among many of them. If they have offered you a fair contract and fulfilled all of their promises then there would be no logical reason for the agent to want to go with someone else.

Frank- a question about releases.

What if you as the "Recruiting Manager(whatever...lol), are willing the release the broker---but you're immediate upline above you isn't willing to release the agent...how does this play out?

Back