Ritter or Senior Market Sales

According to google, their hours of operation on Monday through Thursday are 8 am to 4:30 pm Eastern Time. You called at 5:15 pm Eastern Time. I'll let you figure it out.

That would mean that 1/2 the country can't reach them in the afternoon. You figure that out.

Rick

That would mean that 1/2 the country can't reach them in the afternoon. You figure that out.

Rick

Good thing there is more than one FMO across the country. Nobody forces us to work with a particular FMO. If I worked with an FMO in California should I be upset that nobody answers the phone until noon Eastern Time?

Good thing there is more than one FMO across the country. Nobody forces us to work with a particular FMO. If I worked with an FMO in California should I be upset that nobody answers the phone until noon Eastern Time?

I'm not upset but clearly some FMO's only want to work Eastern hours. It's not limited to Craig, but there are many others as well.

It makes it difficult for those of us west of the Rockies to work with them.

Rick

I'm not upset but clearly some FMO's only want to work Eastern hours. It's not limited to Craig, but there are many others as well.

It makes it difficult for those of us west of the Rockies to work with them.

Rick

Very true. Same reason I likely wouldn't work with an FMO on the West Coast. I tried that about 20 years ago. This discussion was about Ritter and an FMO in the Midwest. So not as big an issue.

Thanks but I only saw one phone number.

The need for the call no longer exists. Craig is indeed one of the good guys but when he office can't be reached during normal west coast business hours it makes it hard to contract through him.

Rick

Rick,

The same number transfers to Scottsdale after PA closes.

Arizona doesn't ever switch to Daylight Savings time, so they stay til 4:30 PDT/MST during AEP, then switch back to their normal time (4:30 MST/3:30 PST) after AEP ends through March.

It's small compared to Pennsylvania.

Hope that's not too confusing with the time zones!

PS You got my vote for CA Insurance Commissioner next time around!

Rick,

The same number transfers to Scottsdale after PA closes.

Arizona doesn't ever switch to Daylight Savings time, so they stay til 4:30 PDT/MST during AEP, then switch back to their normal time (4:30 MST/3:30 PST) after AEP ends through March.

It's small compared to Pennsylvania.

Hope that's not too confusing with the time zones!

PS You got my vote for CA Insurance Commissioner next time around!

Now that I live in NV I don't think I'll be running again in CA.

When I called I simply got voicemail. Perhaps there was a glitch in the transfer.

Anyway, the question I had was resolved.

But why would they close at 3:30? Some people (not me of course) work until 5 PM.

Thanks.

Rick

Now that I live in NV I don't think I'll be running again in CA.

When I called I simply got voicemail. Perhaps there was a glitch in the transfer.

Anyway, the question I had was resolved.

But why would they close at 3:30? Some people (not me of course) work until 5 PM.

Thanks.

Rick

I missed/forgot that you're in NV now, (belated) congratulations on your move! They work til 4:30 their time, but for 3-4 months, it's 3:30 PST. It's a compromise, I guess.

Hope you have a great AEP! Can't believe it's starting next week. Geez!

I use senior market sales, and my guys name is Randy. Not only do they work with me via email (I'm usually too busy to chat on the phone) they also gave me a great MOO & Foresters GA contract.

Back