Ritter or Senior Market Sales

I use senior market sales, and my guys name is Randy. Not only do they work with me via email (I'm usually too busy to chat on the phone) they also gave me a great MOO & Foresters GA contract.

You're not telling us anything that is special. Most IMO's work with you via email, telephone, etc. I think just about every IMO has Mutual and many of those have Foresters. If you got anything less than 115% (FE) for both of them you got the shaft!

You're not telling us anything that is special. Most IMO's work with you via email, telephone, etc. I think just about every IMO has Mutual and many of those have Foresters. If you got anything less than 115% (FE) for both of them you got the shaft!

And they don't necessarily give street commissions off the bat. I recall when I first started writing Medicare Supplements I contracted with them for United World Life. It wasn't until a few months later that I found out they gave me below street level commissions. I quickly got that increased, but they didn't volunteer it. I had to ask.

I'll chalk it up to me being new to Medicare and no history of production in that particular market as to why they gave a lower commission. They certainly didn't provide any training. It was a small lesson learned many years ago.

What's your problem? He asked a question, & gave MY ANSWER BASED UPON MY EXPERIENCE, with my reasons. Get your panties out of bunch, stop typing like a girl using exclamation points, & if it doesn't apply let it fly. Your comment was so unnecessary..

What's your problem? He asked a question, & gave MY ANSWER BASED UPON MY EXPERIENCE, with my reasons. Get your panties out of bunch, stop typing like a girl using exclamation points, & if it doesn't apply let it fly. Your comment was so unnecessary..

Sounds to me like you're the one with his panties in a bunch. You gave your answer based on your experience and Todd replied with his experience and knowledge as well. Are you the only one who gets to reply based on your experience?

Wow, try to help a brother out and this is what you get! I was just letting YOU know that all IMO's do that. It is nothing special. I was also letting you know what the street level commissions were just in case you didn't know. I'm sorry that it may have offended you, but since I didn't intend it to (only to inform).

The other part of this is to also inform anyone who reads this in the future. So it's not just about you.

Wait...what? And all this time I thought everything was about me. I must now question my entire existence. Thanks a lot Todd!!

Yep, you've got it all wrong! Only about 3/4 of this forum is about you. Actually, it's a little less. It's 69%, but I suppose you're good with 69? :biggrin:

Back