Ritter's Super Preferred, Preferred Or Standard Rates ?

mhill

Just wondering were I can go to find out how I can give my clients the best quote as far as how they will be rated? Previously it was all standard or smoker rates, but with Ritter's new quote engine they threw in and preferred and preferred plus.....need to know what is required to put them there/where.

Thanks!

Michelle Hill
PledgePoint ~ Ohio's Medigap Connection

Re: Super Preferred, Preferred, or Standard???

Look at the product agent guide and underwriting guide or call your IMO.

Mark, you're so silly with your talk of "underwriting guides". I bet you're going to suggest that they also call the underwriting department with specific questions.

When all else fails just quote standard. You won't piss them off that way.
I just got a 70 year old lady approved at prefered plus and I had quoted her standard. She was thrilled.

When all else fails just quote standard. You won't piss them off that way.
I just got a 70 year old lady approved at prefered plus and I had quoted her standard. She was thrilled.

Yes, if you believe and tell them that standard is a great deal, then they will think that standard is a great deal (which is really).

Actually when I posted that I thought I was talking about term life insurance quotes. With Medicare it's easier to know what they will be rated.

If Ritter is your FMO have them give you a little training.

Just read the underwriting and agent guide for 5 mins and the problem will be fixed!

If you dont read both of them, then you should not be out selling the product!

Settle down Mark... You know no one has time to read that stuff. Tell ya what, why don't you read it for us and tell us what it says.:D

And then we can call you to ask you the simple questions that the Agents Guide will answer.

Back